WTF? -alexander got me thinking...

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
having trouble sleeping at the moment so i ended up watching alexander on ITV...

what the #### was that all about? it has to be one of the worst films i have ever seen,

got me thinking what are the worst films ever made according to the MSC?

my top three in no order:

Pearl Harbour - oh dear, they just shouldnt have bothered, not just because big chin afflec won the battle of britain on his own, just because it was pants.

Alexander - lasted about 3 hours too long and was just poorly made, colin farrel still sounds way too irish and has hair like a well i dont know, have you seen it? and he turns down angelina jolie.... again....WTF?

2 fast 2 furious - because one was enough...

oh and a fourth rule... anything jared leto touches ( bar fight club and american pyscho ( and only because he is either killed or maimed in these films... ) is usually worth avoided : see alexander / lord of war.. i know he dies in these two, but he either makes a mess of it or you feel bad because he is a "good" ( i.e preachy / sob story ) guy

i appologise if this annoys anybody, just suffering from my usual late night wakefulness... so please, what are your worst films and why? could maybe make this a continuous thing... the MSC film review lol i got an A at a level in media so why not?

Sorry

Jumper: We keep convincing ourselves that maybe it’s the scripts, not Christensen being the worst actor ever, but it’s official: He’s the worst actor ever. Watching his wooden ass teleport around the globe we only wished we could get out of the theater that quickly. :grinning:

happy feet - coz its ####

hair spray - coz its ####

the joys of getting dragged to the cinema by women

Im creasing! :D

Now i have to disagree 2 fast 2 furious was alright, the only offensively crap one so far is tokyo drift. I also found Jumper to be ok, partly due to sympathy for Chirstensen as the Star Wars effect appears to have gone for his career lol.

I do agree 100% with Pearl Harbour, what a load of trash, that goes for 'United 93' and 'World Trade Center' also, Nicholas Cage should be shot for agreeing to be part of something so terrible. If you have some sort of morbid curiousity about 9/11 go watch a real film about it like '9/11: Press For Truth' or any of the viral documentaires about the day. I just hate films that exploit real events like that and invent some b/s characters and dialogue and soppy america sucking crap (end rant). :)

have to say I liked all of the fast and furious films, some more then others.. guess its the chav in us just wanting to get out lol

crank 2 - i bought it a week ago what a pile of ####ing crap! Its good example of how to take the original and turn that into #### toO! ggggrrr, thats £12 i'll never get back :(

Back