Sick Sick Sick

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Quess what im sick of..................little boy racers cutting me up and my 1.3 k11 not been quick enough to stop them..........so whats the options not putting a 2ltr in her as its a 2002 and i cant bring myself to cut her up, ie engine mounts ...............so I think its time to maybe sell her in favor of something with a little more guts........dont get me wrong I love the micras and ive had 5 of them all k11 but enough is enough im sick of the abuse shouted when they tear past you and call me grandad Grandad indeed. So im going to have a look at the money situation and I think that this little k11 just might be up for sale in the not to distant future......I have mulled over the idea of getting an older shell k11 again and maybe putting a 1.6 sunny engine and looms in there but you get sick of grafting on your holidays but that said if a shell turns up who knows but what i do know is something has to change coz im sick of the little *********s now.......:down:

problem with punching them in the face is there long gone lol..........trouble is there isnt anything about at the mo that catches my eye...........i need a shell the rest will follow

You'd rather sell it that cut it up?

hmmmm well why dont you look into one of the cars Matt Humphries is selling off cheap?

be an ideal shell and at least you'd know where it was coming from.

look into one of the cars Matt Humphries is selling off cheap?

be an ideal shell and at least you'd know where it was coming from.

cant seem to see them for sale mate is it those white ones, mind you im cream crackerd at the moment so eyes not working properly..........I might have found a complete car for sale so will ring tonight when i get in from work and its just the right price (i hope).........

What cars usually do this exactly?

I can give a vtr a run for its money no problem, and the only cars that bug me on the road at the mo are 'c#ocks' cars like Audis etc. when they tail you by about 1 metre.

Add your name to the s/s manifold group buy (Y) that should do it lol.

you don't want to leave the micra world, how boring would that be to be in a normal car, and beat the chavy kids and a normal fast car.

go the 2.0 route, it would be so much fun seeing the chavy kids race by in their chavy little cars and then you race by them again. the great thing is, these dumb asses think that micras are crap, so if they get beaten by one it is a really big insult to them, to the best way to get back at them is by going past in a micra, they will never live it down.

and a 2.0 will ensure that you beat every last one of the little ######s.

but don't let it get you down mate, know you are bigger than them, how pathetic they are for being chavy. if i gave up my micra every time i had some insults thrown at me i would be on a saxo forum by now lol.it has got to the point when i enjoy driving around in the convertible and listening to what people have to shout, because it never is original, its always comething predictable and based on the thoughts of a stupid narrow minded person.

get more power in the micra mine blows then off now and its well worth feel more greater than doing it in a normal fast car!

not leaving the micra world nex but I am going down the 2ltr route ive seen a m reg micra that is local and is hopefully coming my way so i will know tommorow as for the ss manifold i will have to pass on that as they are to expensive I could get a full 2ltr sunny / almera / primera for that sort of money around here which is the way to go and now i know things i didnt know last year the build will go ok.......like removing the nats from ecu well worth the money. one things for sure there are 3 local chaves who are right at the top of the list to embarress..............

not leaving the micra world nex but I am going down the 2ltr route ive seen a m reg micra that is local and is hopefully coming my way so i will know tommorow as for the ss manifold i will have to pass on that as they are to expensive I could get a full 2ltr sunny / almera / primera for that sort of money around here which is the way to go and now i know things i didnt know last year the build will go ok.......like removing the nats from ecu well worth the money. one things for sure there are 3 local chaves who are right at the top of the list to embarress..............

nice one mate :D you not stealling broony's micra are you? lol

nah think i will let him keep it lol would hate him to lose that big cheesy smile on his face! but i will be up there with him............

nah think i will let him keep it lol would hate him to lose that big cheesy smile on his face! but i will be up there with him............

haha you are going to make me jealous,

if i can get a bit of cash i am gonna go up and get that cabriolet out of the scrappy and 2.0 that :D

great and if you need a place to crash (sleep) not crash car lol then your more than welcome and who knows if im off work i might even go down with you.......

great and if you need a place to crash (sleep) not crash car lol then your more than welcome and who knows if im off work i might even go down with you.......

awesome mate thanks for the offer and the same to you as well,

just got to work up the funds, which means a job.....lol

you should just ignore them. otherwise it will never end, no doubt someone will always have a better car than yours.

I'll be getting my CTR soon but i will no doubt get even more hassle.

you should just ignore them. otherwise it will never end, no doubt someone will akways have a better car than yours.

I'll be getting my CTR soon but i will no doubt get even more hassle.
Amen to that, Primera GT stops all the silly little boy racers in their Corsas, but now it's Type-R's etc that give me grief! When will it end?! lol

i would of gave you my shell when i come to get a cheap replacement micra but im devastated in the state of mine once i started stripping it down and theres bits missing and bits ready to fall off

and ive gave vt-r's something to cry about in mine :S with a majorly blowing exhaust too
plus i had a go with a scooby and it didnt anihlate (not sure how to spell it) me although that had a boost leak

lol my nephew has just taken delivery of a type r boy racers........making a call tonight as ive located another micra prime for bigger things............phone call made offer accepted m reg £50.00 hahaha needs some welding done but summers coming light nights and its another one for the garage all i have to do now is locate a 1.6 or 2ltr sunny and bobs your uncle and fanny,s your aunt.....happy days

lol my nephew has just taken delivery of a type r boy racers........making a call tonight as ive located another micra prime for bigger things............phone call made offer accepted m reg £50.00 hahaha needs some welding done but summers coming light nights and its another one for the garage all i have to do now is locate a 1.6 or 2ltr sunny and bobs your uncle and fanny,s your aunt.....happy days

goood get it done!!! best thing you will do, i hang off porches and audi tt's. Coilovers coming tomorrow.:grinning:

You will get grief no matter what car you have! FACT!

if you have a skyline a guy in a Ferrari will give you grief, you have a micra chavs in a vtr will give you grief.

I used to have a 300bhp 2wd calibra, nothing could keep up with me, then a Porsche GT3 gave me run and that was some scary sh#! (on a Private Road :wasntme:) we ended up side by side up to 130mph! and at the round about (on a Private Road :wasntme:) he pulled up beside me and gave me the thumbs up (Y)

All you have to do is give it go against them, the micra might not be quick top end but its so light you can out brake them, accelerate quicker and corner better!

And when a chav catches you on a day when the road is in your favour! grr

Nah still building one micra bought body and fabrication + spray job this will keep me busy while i look for sunny to use for mechanicls.............happy days

Back