This is the end...

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
It looks like i've finally reached the end of my micra driving period because of this:
51ef1mm9.jpg

my.php

my.php

Its brutally fast! And i can't see myself going back to a micra in the forseeable future.
At least its still Jap! I haven't let the team down! :)

So at some point in the near future the micra will be going up for sale! :)
Good chance for someone to bag a tidy Super S

Well i've only looked at it, picking it up tonight hopefully...

Heres another 2 i have:

Edit: I'm guessing most know what it is...?

Attachments

• 5e91_1.JPG
    5e91_1.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 7d43_1.JPG
    7d43_1.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 156
I think its a steal at £1750!
Its in absolute mint conditions, a couple of tiny stone chips (not through primer) a tiny bit of lacquer peel (common on imports) but other than that great, no rust etc.
They even have two settings for the turbo, ecomomy and POWER!

0-60 is around 6.8s so pretty damn fast! Costs me £120 more a year to insure than the Super S, if i took out a NEW policy i would actually be paying LESS! :) Will post some good pics up when i've collected it.

0-60 time is only 0.2 seconds quicker then my old K10 :p

Lol, but with this i get to do it with aircon, electric windows etc and with actual legroom! :) (Plus economy but who cares about that lol)

That and i reckon my clutch will last longer!
CAN'T WAIT to pick it up tonight! :) :) :)

I feel like paul walker.... "I need NOS" except in my case "I need boost!" :)

As promised... MORE PICS!

As you can see the wheels are silly big... BUT the car is so fast i just can't stop giggling when i put my foot down, the boost climbs and then WHOOOSH! :) Your blasting past other 'performance' cars its so so so FUN!
And with 15's it should accelerate even faster!!!

i can see..... 15" rota GT3's in black with a red lip, front mounted intercooler, rear windows in silver tint and some nice tidy tein coilovers..
mmm

Lol i can see a fully standard car with some nice alloys and the existing rear window tints and nothing else! :) My car isn't my main hobby, i like something good and fast to drive but i'm a fan of the almost standard look on these, i can't afford to do to much anyway.
After i get used to it however the boost may be getting cranked up! :)

First things first, there are a few things that need fixing, courtesey light only works when you switch it on, the car key doesn't match the boot, and if you use the manual release in the car you need someone to lift it or the lock just clicks on :0. The horn also needs wiring up as the MOMO steering wheel is a later addition and they didn't bother wiring it up!

So far i've been sticking with 98RON fuel... gonna have to see if they're fine with 95 since they are designed for the JDM.

Cheers for the comments guys! :)

Well after filling up i'm down to halfway on the fuel gauge after just 120km so pretty crap, but thats to be expected the way its being driven at the moment lol!
Its full acceleration everywhere, and we've had it off the clocks down a private road a few times lol.

Oh yes, i'm being extremely careful, theres not enough tread left on the tires for me to chuck it (about 1.8mm), i'm just holding out till i can get some 15's. I have a feeling this car will be a license breaker if i'm not careful.

Back