The wait for "2" is over.......

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Finally....Good news is i got my arse back in the driver's seat with a "smile".

Bad news is ...................sorry,it's not a micra and its not "2" anymore.
(my patience went out for the superS,been waiting for months and i hope you know how i feel~~~~~~~"2" might be back in the future if any chance i see any good and clean superS in Sydney for sale."I dont want to draw a full-stop here!". Been put too much efforts on the micra and i want to own a micra superS.

Will take it for a photo session tonight....

cisco

» CMF Member
Congrats Alex!!! What is it, what is it!?!?

Have fun! And please always stay and chat on this web site with us.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Sorry guys.I've been fooling around and i've said great things about drift cars,GTR32's, RX-7 ,Lotus exige....etc......but not that"Zeta" :D ,so good guess guys...its bad i dont have the luck on a superS during the waiting period,but i want a good car,one that look perfect from the factory and required no extra amount of thinking time and money to improve the power and look.So here u go..............

Hey,nice guess "makes". :)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Very very nice "2". Alfa have a sound of their own and cannot do much to improve their handling. They are a very balanced car if you know what I mean.
Sexy looks also!!
Build quality has improved over the last 10years and most Alfa owners become hard core.
Come along to the meets mate, and add a bit of Italian flair. Mind you we would all like to drive it!!

cisco

» CMF Member
wow what a flash beast 2!!! congratulations, it looks lovely.

Deleted User

» CMF Member
that would have set u back maybe 75k after on roads with about $2400 discount

but man i best mate works for alfa doesnt matter just money right

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Dave, A guy here in Australia by the name of Gordon Bedson (long deceased) but also an aircraft and propellor builder (which is how I knew him)was briefly involved in the Frisky Sprint whilst living in England.
That web-site link to Micro cars is very good and yes the sprint from what I can recall looked a lot like a Lightburn Zeta.

Mychael

CMF_2

» CMF Member
I love driving this car,rather than a "car" its more like an artwork.....there's nowhere(on the street)and no point to push this car to a limit...i feel rude(bad) if i did push it hard at the traffic light,so i dont get as much fun as i did in the micra.And this car is heavy at 1360kg,so not as flexible as "2" in the corners but it got the power to pull out of the corner,but something i hate.......i'm not the only driver,i have got "traction and vehicle dynamics control" with me while i drive,so its hard to improve driving skills with this car.Micra still ahead in terms of a "driver's" car...

I got a good $6k off the on road price cause i keep one thing in mind,"I dont have to buy the alfa(but i love it~~),if no good deal,i can just wait for the superS a bit longer..)hehe~~i got quote from most company btw $5k-$10k for full insurance,but "aami" only $600 cause i did an advance driving training with them a while back and they now offer me maximum 70% bonus for life,wow...what a bonus! Am i doing advertising here :D

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
yep, aami is the go for unmodified for us young fella's, i've done that driver training thing too, gives you 10% off till your 25 i think. Bummer bout the 1300kg though, but still looks to be a beaut car alex,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Gee that's very grunty! You really went all out Alex!

I love the rear suspension that you can see underneath the car. True sports suspension. No need for panhard rods there :)

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
Very nice car.That Alfa represents the famous Italian design and passion.It is not the best performing fwd on the market but it definately has unique style.You have become an "Alfisti" now.

Back