theres an old k11

theres an old k11 been dumper out the back of my house, its been there for some time no and well last night i decided to have the spoiler off it, no one owns the car as iv asked dow the street but any ways its the spoiler that goes down the side off each windows, next im having the mud guards off :grinning: i felt bad after but its just sitting there with weeds growing out of the bonnet. im also thinking of having the wing mirror, partial shelf, even the wheels as although there standard steels they have new tyres on them lol. is this wrong or would anyone else do the same????fwnfwn

theres an old k11 been dumper out the back of my house, its been there for some time no and well last night i decided to have the spoiler off it, no one owns the car as iv asked dow the street but any ways its the spoiler that goes down the side off each windows, next im having the mud guards off :grinning: i felt bad after but its just sitting there with weeds growing out of the bonnet. im also thinking of having the wing mirror, partial shelf, even the wheels as although there standard steels they have new tyres on them lol. is this wrong or would anyone else do the same????fwnfwn

Whats the registration? You can check for free if its stolen and has just been dumped. As for helping myself to bits....its wrong :eek:but if its a stolen car and its been dumped then who is to say those bits hadnt been taken off already:wasntme:!!

i say its wrong but if its been there for 2 or 3 months id help myself put the bits to a good home :)..or check and take the whole car if its not owned :)

its just moneys tight at the moment and i really light these spoilers, ive been to the police and they hve tried to track the reg with no luck and they said the couldnt remove it as its on private property (mine) and they need permition to remove it. thats why i had the parts because the only people who should have access to the bottom of my garden is my nabhours as i made a drive way up the back and garage for my projects. i let the nahbours use it for getting crap out there gardens lol. is i still wrong????:down: sorry if it is.

lol just try not to get your finger prints on the car but by the sounds of it,its already too late lol

i wore rubber gloves lol, i aint that daft (Y):blues:

its just moneys tight at the moment and i really light these spoilers, ive been to the police and they hve tried to track the reg with no luck and they said the couldnt remove it as its on private property (mine) and they need permition to remove it. thats why i had the parts because the only people who should have access to the bottom of my garden is my nabhours as i made a drive way up the back and garage for my projects. i let the nahbours use it for getting crap out there gardens lol. is i still wrong????:down: sorry if it is.

i wore rubber gloves lol, i aint that daft (Y):blues:

If its on your property isnt Possession 9/10's of the law? Its yours!
Thats prob why the police dont want to know!

If its on your property isnt Possession 9/10's of the law? Its yours!
Thats prob why the police dont want to know!

sweet so i should no longer worry or feel bad? i think i might have a summer project and call it the rally summer project lol, or maybe i can think on the name abit more lol.. even the keys are in it still so im gonna be sending for the log book i thinks lol:laugh:

i personaly would look into it further before you do any thing with it.
contact the dvla or the police again to see where you stand with it been on your land it must be registered to some 1 cant believe the police could not trace the keeper better to be safe than sorry

i heard about this on telly, if the car is dumped you can take anything off it as you carnt get done because its no ones property...iirc...dont quote me on that though because if you get done it aint my fault! lol

i have done it before though ;) to a renualt 5 turbo, and a civic ek4.

It might be worth asking ant, i think his dad is quite high up in something to do with car legal issues...?? i might be completely wrong tho :p

you jammy doger, mate that car is as good as yours, do what you like with it :D

Back