old nissan dealers.

Long shot but my Micra has lived in the Harwich area all its life it has Hammonds of Frinton On Sea on its rear window sticker.
I cannot find any reference to Hammonds now I presume they closed or changed names, is there a way to find an address for old dealerships?
Im on a crazy quest to take a photo of my car outside the garage she was delivered too.
Thanks

the oldskool way mate,like we used to before the internet,,,,go and ask around a few old dealerships in the area,,iam sure there will be someone who remembers the place as its only a 20 year old car

A few micras (and other nissans) local to me here in Portsmouth have "Hilsea Nissan" on their back windows.
They closed down about 6/7? Years ago now, I think?
Anyway they had/have the postcode on the sticker, does yours? That could narrow it down ;)

Did a quick google and there is a "Hammond court" in Frinton on Sea, good place as any to start.

Mine was from West Way Nissan in Gloucester, which changed to Wycliffe, then moved to a new premises in the town centre and renamed to Wessex. Strange how dealers move about.

Well I imagine they moved because Frinton On Sea and Harwich are very sleepy Seaside towns, not much happens here, we have a lot of retired people here too.
I will take a drive down to Frinton soon as just ask see if anyone knows the dealers old location, the building may still be there but be something else now.

Well I imagine they moved because Frinton On Sea and Harwich are very sleepy Seaside towns, not much happens here, we have a lot of retired people here too.
I will take a drive down to Frinton soon as just ask see if anyone knows the dealers old location, the building may still be there but be something else now.
Perfect place to sell micras, lots of retired people.

Back