theres always something else wrong -.-

right fitted another cv joint! -.-car gose propper strate now :), lovely, but its sounds s##t :/, sounds like the cv joint is running dry but it packed full of grease :/, also my brake disc looks bucketed to :(always bloody somthing haha so new brakes are on the cards and what do you guys think it could be making that horrible noise :/, could the inner cv/pot joint have gone to?also when i full lock it cluncks now and again :/, cheeeerrrrssss

the other shaft or c/v maybe ? i,ve encountered many people who swore they could hear a certain side c/v, then changed the wrong side and it still clicked lol

Have you got a link for these rubbish ebay CV joints and more details of what exactly failed. To save anyone else having the same issues with these poor quality CV's.

Ta

c clips? is that the small clip that has to go on the lil grove before the cv joint gose on?, and yes mate they are :), and i will get a link and a photo of the cv joint for you all :), it fail in the normal place where the bearing are its just cracked and broken, but shouldnt of happed after 2/3weeks :/

haha no both from a motor factor cost me £3O each haha. i can feel the clunking in my feet :(, its horrable!:(,

Back