• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

the new micra

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0091.jpg

laguna splitter and blacked headlights to come soon....

nice k11, i like that colour, not too sure about the grille tho.

looks like wingerworth, my mate lives just round the corner, hes got a purple corsa lol

yes im from wingerworth lol... erm does that purple corsa have alloys on that are bbs ones if im right ?

i have just bought a ga16 airbox and intake pipe from deatons scrappy and the difference in acceleration is huge compared to standard ...

i reconize your street...think i have been there before. altough could be wrong lol.

yes i saw you recently on derby road i think you were in a silver micra with red and black nismo bonnet decals on ???

deatons scrappy sucks lol...viaduct is best ;)

yearh it was me...come to think of it i did see a grey micra same as yours on derby road :) will have to keep an eye open for you.

thought it was, no the corsa doesnt, it has standard steels on, but he may not have it now, he was on about weighing it in. his mum drives on of them atos things and he now drives a red pug 106, theres a red alfa 147 on the drive with no engine also, lol.

ga16 air box from deatons, off that sunny? i want the seats out of it, but the back of one of them is missing.

deatons scrappy sucks lol...viaduct is best ;)

yearh it was me...come to think of it i did see a grey micra same as yours on derby road :) will have to keep an eye open for you.

ye that ws me haha ye deatons is good for micras now cos they have 2 new ones in which are an s reg green 1.3 gx and the s reg silver one yeye come over nd talk to me if u see me

thought it was, no the corsa doesnt, it has standard steels on, but he may not have it now, he was on about weighing it in. his mum drives on of them atos things and he now drives a red pug 106, theres a red alfa 147 on the drive with no engine also, lol.

ga16 air box from deatons, off that sunny? i want the seats out of it, but the back of one of them is missing.

ye them seats are sweet .. red leather ones... iwas gna hav the 2 fronts but i dint have no money :( and ye that one next to the primera.

Photo0099.jpg

airbox
Photo0100.jpg

splitter

front end looks better. need to sort the angled downback box out though ;)

ino ye it loks alot better than before cos it has duck tape as eyelids haha ... and no its not lowered yet but wen i get some money it should be lowered -35mm

ishould have a new back box on soon cos hate the look of this one its huge!!

ye them seats are sweet .. red leather ones... iwas gna hav the 2 fronts but i dint have no money :( and ye that one next to the primera.

those seats are ace, but the plastic back off of the passanger side one is missing, so thats why i didnt take them, i sat in one and there so comfortable, lol shame about the back.

rocker cover looks good,

cant seem to catch you on msn mate, ill mail you now.

edit

actually i cant, as i cant remember who your are in my contacts, lol

Back