• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

The new forum is here!!

James

Chairman
James;388528 said:
That's right, we're back, and hopefully even better than before!!!

We've got some work behind the scenes to get everything else back up and running, but the forums are on, and so is the new blog and website system! If you notice anything that's not quite right or have any questions then this is the place to ask!!

Cheers,
James.
Well as the forum post shows, the new forums are here, along with blogs and a proper website. It was a bit of a tough job getting it all sorted, but we're back online now, on our new server too!

If anyone notices anything wrong please feel free to let me know!

I'm off now for some well deserved rest!

James :)

Well looks nice, but where are all the blogs gone then? And what about facebook login? I'm glad there is no iPhone version anymore.

Facebook login is coming soon, hopefully!

If anyone is having problems with Facebook accounts, email me at [email protected] and I'll move you to a standard user and reset your password.

Blogs all need moving which is something that will be done soon :)

Wheyhey, looking good, sure there is some little things that need sorting out. Where can I attach photo's without using Script Prompt?

Back