Forum software upgraded! Report any bugs here!

James

Chairman
Okay, that's that done and out of the way! We're now sitting on the newest version of the forum software.

Please report any bugs you find here. There are quite a few new features that will need to be explained but I've got a haircut in a few mins so I'll inform you all in a separate thread when I get back!

Cheers,
James.

timeslips are still messed up. Links button doesnt work still.

and a cars etc has gonee from profile list <<<<

not sure if this is a bug, but when i normally log in i get the micra k11 theme, now i get the blue and red theme (the same that you get if you Havn't logged in)

would there be a way we could choose if it says how many minutes since a post was left or date and time, because i prefered it when it was date and time.

not sure if this is a bug, but when i normally log in i get the micra k11 theme, now i get the blue and red theme (the same that you get if you Havn't logged in)
That's because I haven't had time to convert both themes to the new version of vBulletin, I hope to have that done ASAP, it was disabled to stop people having problems with features that should work but didn't :)

would there be a way we could choose if it says how many minutes since a post was left or date and time, because i prefered it when it was date and time.
I'll change that now :)

When you click on 'logout' on the main page, a box comes up with 'undefined' written on it lol.

27.untitled.PNG

another one for you James :D

when you first log in...if youve got a pm and go to click on whats now stated as "Your Notifications" the link doesnt work (no drop down etc)...however once viewing the forum, it works fine.

The Links button also throws a critical failure..not that i can remember what the Links button did before anyway, in fact did we have a Links button before? :)

Me either, I've joined flicker to upload pictures, lol. As I forgot this Thread existed Image Hosting still doesn't work.

another one for you James :D

when you first log in...if youve got a pm and go to click on whats now stated as "Your Notifications" the link doesnt work (no drop down etc)...however once viewing the forum, it works fine.

The Links button also throws a critical failure..not that i can remember what the Links button did before anyway, in fact did we have a Links button before? :)

also get this problem

When I submit my score from a game in the arcade, it just takes me back to the MSC home page. If check my statistics, it says I haven't played any games.

Also, 'Join the MSC' link is to '/payments.php', which fails if you not on the root level of the website. For example, if you're in the garage and click on Join the MSC it takes you to /garage/payments.php, which doesn't exist. The link should be the URL in full so that it doesn't matter where you are on the site.

This may not be a bug, but I can't edit my car in the garage because 60 minutes have passed since I created the car. Do I have to comment on my own car, can't I just edit it? I started a to-do list in my car description and now I want to edit it but can't. I'm bound to make changes to my car, that's the point of this website, it would make sense if I could edit my car in the garage, just like in real life :D

I received a happy birthday email 8 minutes before midnight! sort that clock out :p

Back