Welcome to the new forum software!

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
The mobile version is very nice, only downside is that when you chose "mobile" it's always enabled, even when you're back on your laptop/PC. Could "mobile" be set by default depending on the user agent?

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Seb_ said:
The mobile version is very nice, only downside is that when you chose "mobile" it's always enabled, even when you're back on your laptop/PC. Could "mobile" be set by default depending on the user agent?

Hmm, that's a good point. It's certainly possible, how easy it is do to is another matter though!

Another thing for my list :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Well that was easier than I thought. Done! :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Few buttons / menus seem to be hiding behind the quick search bar at the moment. :)

You might be tinkering but thought i'd complain about it lol.

This might sound a little pc but has the swear filter been dissabled? Cause every so often some are censored but others aren't

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
The swear filter didn't re-import all the old swear words so some may have slipped the net. PM me them and I'll check :)

In other news, made the user info overlays a bit more Micra-esque:
FDhuv.png

I may revert this back to the default for this theme and incorporate it into a more general K11-based theme but we'll see how things go :)

James

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
When quoting a thread of pics is it possible to suppress the pic and get the BB code quoted instead - it would make cross posting cool pics or blog updates much easier.
Cheers.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
markbognor said:
When quoting a thread of pics is it possible to suppress the pic and get the BB code quoted instead - it would make cross posting cool pics or blog updates much easier.
Cheers.

Interesting idea, I'll look into it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

Completely spurious email about a conversation - received over the past few days.
I've been receiving emails beginning:
will471, Kev replied to your personal conversation at Micra Sports Club.
MSC 2012 Calendar
http://www.micra.org.uk/conversations/msc-2012-calendar.45846/unread

with a reference to weestar84

The link comes up with an error; there are no conversations that I can find - I certainly haven't been involved with the discussion about a calendar ; in fact I haven't visited the site for some months.

Just thought I'd mention it.

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
how come we cant edit posts, unless we do it instantly after posting? also ads in the classifieds, cant edit them either

when i want to see any attachments in the guide section it comes up with error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
how come we cant edit posts, unless we do it instantly after posting? also ads in the classifieds, cant edit them either
when i want to see any attachments in the guide section it comes up with error "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
i can not see the wanted section..
All added to my list. I'm currently in Brighton on business until Friday but I will look into this after the weekend!

This is abit trivial but i dont appear to have got my trophy's for changing my theme colors to ''dark'' and ''red''. like i said lol,trivial really but thought id mention it incase it is a bug?

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
This is abit trivial but i dont appear to have got my trophy's for changing my theme colors to ''dark'' and ''red''. like i said lol,trivial really but thought id mention it incase it is a bug?
It only picks up on it at certain points during the day, so if you changed it, then changed it back before it checked it won't have noticed. :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Dont know if im missing it but the reverse thread option is gone ? ( 1st page is latest post last page is start of thread) loaded in reverse.

And number of posts per page option,i cant find it to reduce the posts per page,,,,i needs it i breeds it and tend to always fidget

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Sorry guys, I've been sunning myself in Majorca for the past week or so, I'm back now so I'll look into these bits for you :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
What browser are you using?

And don't worry about being a pain, I'd rather just get it sorted! :)

James.

this is good i dont want to be much pain either.
But using dark theme,which is nice abode you created would be easyer with the older days settings i request on previous post
No pain no gain. :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
this is good i dont want to be much pain either.
But using dark theme,which is nice abode you created would be easyer with the older days settings i request on previous post
No pain no gain. :)
The difference is Squizza doesn't talk in riddles! :D

I think there's a way to change the sort order, I'll have a look :)

Jaaaames!

For some reason i can't view pictures in k11 guides, it says access is denied o_O,

Also i think some people are experiencing post problems (Me included) where it just says input a valid message or something like that,

Any clues bud?
Cheers
Migs

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
nice move.
hope to be able to flip threads back to front-in my settings,so the latest post shows first when that threads clik'd on

this setting wasnt re enforced,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it wastes time loading from the top of the page without this option in settings.
come on now who is holding the sword around here :)

The Software looks good but there is a little problem!

The search bar is so high that I can get my settings and messages is difficult to click:confused:
look at this...
ae2432a0kopi3m2pia4q59.jpg