The new forum is here!! (UPDATE: Just upgraded to 4.0.2!)

James

Chairman
That's right, we're back, and hopefully even better than before!!!

We've got some work behind the scenes to get everything else back up and running, but the forums are on, and so is the new blog and website system! If you notice anything that's not quite right or have any questions then this is the place to ask!!

Cheers,
James.

cheers James, looks great i must say, will take some time to get used to where all the new buttons are

Steve :)

Colours are horrible James. I'm one of the 10% of the male population that suffers from colour deficiency, (slight green deficiency for me), and the sight is not nice on the eyes. The top banner is nice and bold but the rest of the forum is very bleached and it's not easy to see new posts. I know new are bold v's non bold Red and there is a slight blue to the main forum speech bubbles when there is a new post in there but it gives me eye strain navigating around.

Any chance of sharpening things up and making it a little easier to read?

I've got a blue theme that I'm about to upload that you can use Dave if you want? Bear with me and I'll get a link to it

Also just to mention, bear with us while we get everything as it should be.

I'm sure they'll be some querks here and there that will need ironing out.

This new advancement is just about as good as it gets, we purchased this setup at a discounted price of £85.00, can't quite remember the full RRP, but it was a fair discount and with this purchase we shall no longer have to purchase forum upgrades.

Enjoy the new design, make sure you have a good explore and let us know of any issues.

thanks
Kev

That's right, we're back, and hopefully even better than before!!!

We've got some work behind the scenes to get everything else back up and running, but the forums are on, and so is the new blog and website system! If you notice anything that's not quite right or have any questions then this is the place to ask!!

Cheers,
James.

hi james,

when i log into the site when i just put my username and password in it brings that v bulletin message giving me two options why it couldnt log me in properly you just click the forum link and get in. the link error is below.

http://www.micra.org.uk/content.php

i think it is awesome so many people like the new forum, i remember all the rants when facebook changed, people don't seem to like change.... except here :D

Hi James !
No more mobile version? Was very useful on my HTC Magic !
Cheers !
Search for "tapatalk" in the Android Market, install it and then search for Micra in there ;)
http://www.tapatalk.com/en/network?category=auto&search=micra

Example screenshots:
4187602768_52ec58e6a5.jpg
4186840847_23d06a3ef1.jpg

How do you upload photos? I cannot see a button in the manager to upload a file from my computer. Just a selection box to add it into a window but nothing to confirm the upload.......

How do you upload photos? I cannot see a button in the manager to upload a file from my computer. Just a selection box to add it into a window but nothing to confirm the upload.......
Click manage attachments in the reply area then Add files, then select files, that should start uploading :)

Don't have access to a wifi spot right now :(
If you have ASTRO file manager can you upload the .apk please? :p

Re: The new forum is here!!

Don't have access to a wifi spot right now :(
If you have ASTRO file manager can you upload the .apk please? :p
sorry, I can't, its a private app. its only 300kb though!

James, it won't let me reply to threads in the wanted section?, keep getting a vbulletin message saying i don't have permission?.

Just to reiterate on another post, i think the old version was better, but i'll have to get used to the new!

And where's the arcade??

Back