• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The 1.3 Turbo Battle####

Lola

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Lol* haha sorry auto correct that is mass followed by some strange number in his user name. He a k10 owner on here.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I already got him to hang on it whilst I jacked it up

Looking good chris, youll be a changed man come this JAE!
ta mate, still got nothing on you, polly and frank and what not. I am slow on this ****. Realllly reallllly want the car done for JAE or i dont think I will go. Will be pissed at myself that its not finished and there with me :/ you get what I mean? Need to find the cash to finish her, think i should book my time with ed actually.

mines running fine at moment until i break it again.

got a few alloy wheels to try out and refurb a few.

Thinking of taking it York Raceway on monday 27th May on the drag strip see what it can do. Clutch seems to be holding fine at moment now, however before i do go Drag racing i need to wheelspin it hard near my garage so i can see if the driveshaft can handle worst case as i wanna get some good controlled launches in but not snap a shaft when im actually there lol.

apparently one vid of my car before i got it had a time of 14.6secs 1/4 mile. hopefully i can beat that

mines running fine at moment until i break it again.

got a few alloy wheels to try out and refurb a few.

Thinking of taking it York Raceway on monday 27th May on the drag strip see what it can do. Clutch seems to be holding fine at moment now, however before i do go Drag racing i need to wheelspin it hard near my garage so i can see if the driveshaft can handle worst case as i wanna get some good controlled launches in but not snap a shaft when im actually there lol.

apparently one vid of my car before i got it had a time of 14.6secs 1/4 mile. hopefully i can beat that
Ohhh fancy wheels :D yeah I am the same..its fine.. Until I break it in a week :D

Yeah I always say controlled test environment. When my stuff gets rebuilt I always make sure someone comes with towing and fixing gear.

Gets some videos man regardless of whether you beat it or not :)

. test. Trying to link sumin

Jinxed. I broke it yesterday. Water pipe has split I think as anti freeze is dripping out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha typical. Maybe seals gone some where or simply you hose maybe slipping off?

Don't know can't see where it's dripping from above anyway so need to get it to my unit and on ramps so I can get under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e2y7yqar.jpg
y6yvebys.jpg
a8uza2e2.jpg
arehy7e4.jpg

Just got an email from a nice chap wanting to try and feature the car :D dunno who for and what not. But any publicity is good publicity ha ha. Did say to him its changing color it might look **** :D

Cheers guy some journalist. Showed me some of his work seems legit. Done a handful of covers. There's no guarantee i will get in anything tbh. I shant get my hopes up.

Ace news Chris, where was he from?
Oh shot guy I forgot to say the radio turned up. You are awesome. Sorry I have been leaving for work at 7 in the morning. Getting home and working on the car till gone 1 ni on all nights. Great bit of kit. What you want. Let me send you something. Random at least. Will be a surprise.

The guys independent but works in Motorsport apparently. Meh. Wither way good opportunity.

I don't know how it all works. Do you have to be careful who you get featured by. So you get featured by a may and then no one else will touch you? I don't know if I should wait for a better opportunity or something.

Guys really need some input. Black engine bay... Purple engine? Easy to hide oil and easy to touch up.... When it flakes you will see white behind it.

Creme bay . purple engine. Crème bay nightmare to keep clean. Not so bad when flaking. Hard to touch up

White bay... You know what its going black.

Purple engine in their will look good. When spraying black I don't have to remove everything. Pipes any many things are already black. Easy to touch with spray can. No pissing about. This things going to kill engine and in ain't no fancy pants dub boy.

Purple is my favourite colour Chris :p

Get a photo and I can do a couple of "Shopped" mock ups for ya ;)

Have you talked to Stani about what happened/was like when he got that feature in Banzai?

Ta man. Figured if I was gonna do it I would go crazy
What primer and paint did you use mate.for.yours

Just zinc primer and no paint, stonechip on top of primer then plenty underseal over that lol

Looks good Chris :) you coming to japfest next weekend? If not you can pile in with me and Hannah in my car if you're not working...
Don't think I am working. Sorry mate can't afford it so will have to take a train check. Ta Though. Yeah she is getting there actually. More painting tomorrow. How's your squeak?

The pass is for the car and I can have up to 4 people in it so wouldn't cost you anything if you wanna come.
My squeak is still squeaky, reminds me I need to strip it out and de-squeak lol.

Purple is my favourite colour Chris :p

Get a photo and I can do a couple of "Shopped" mock ups for ya ;)

Have you talked to Stani about what happened/was like when he got that feature in Banzai?
7yge6u6a.jpg
ahehyhes.jpg
8aja4a5a.jpg
hunadyba.jpg
6yryte6e.jpg
yty9aret.jpg

e3y2a2u2.jpg

Getting ready for ..Round whatever number we are on now..

Back