Taking offers

Funny thing is ive never seen a micra spring snap. Only on other cars which havent been cut. Actually my spax coilovers broke a rear spring but then they were built onto the rear shocks instead of being seperate!! Personal choice with a coil cut off a spring but i know for a fact that a broken spring isnt exactly unsafe if unnoticed

Ok, but still from the video it is modified in some way, i.e. it is not just simply cut from a longer length of rod, it is formed, coiled, probably set to correct tension etc, so i doubt suspension springs cut by anyone after they are formed is the same strength as one that is un-cut and to it's original drop rating.

FH-5, it's entirely up to you what to do, but speaking of experience, Stani and Frank are people who you can trust. So if they say cut springs are fine, cut springs would be fine.
If you'r in no rush, wait a little and you'll defo bump on a set of 50-60mm drop. If you want fast mod, Stani is there :)

But again, the choice is entirely YOURS, mate.
Whatever you decide, I'd love to see your beast slammed (Y)(Y)(Y)

Cheers

REG, you always come up with fresh ideas :):p

/sorry for the of topic!/

yeh man, blew my mind how the color'd ones and all difrent what not type of marballs are made cool stuff
any more how their made to add? poshi mate
and someone ticked of dan/shaggy so he isnt posting anymore or very less, so have to take up the slack , you get me?
tug "o" war FTW

Back