!!.FOR SALE: Good Stuff.!!

Stani1029

Club Member
£50 delivered off car adjustable panhard rod, without metal insert on drivers side (standard one can be used)
£25 delivered custom decat pipe
£60 delivered super-s/sr front bumper w/o lights
£50 delivered brand new unused genuine piston rings
£100 delivered set of 4 tsw 14" alloys with 2 tyres only (r888)

Hi willing to post oversea? I'm keen on the front lower strut and lower rear trailing arms. How much u looking at for these alone?

Thanks

I post anywhere so long as postage is covered its no problem. Id prefer to try and sell the full kit first before selling it seperate so would you be interested in that? What would you pay for the parts you want?

that rear spoiler used to mine i think, sold it to shero, i assume its my old one, cant imagine theres many of them left in the uk, cant even remember where i bought it from. good luck with shifting some of that stuff mate, bargain on the whiteline kit btw!!(Y)

Cheers guys and mike ill take nearest offer on the whiteline kit, im not willing to split the spoilers. They are and always should be as 2

i know you don't want to split, but what would you take for the trialing arms, adjustable drop links and the lower spoiler?

£300 maybe nex. If the top spoiler is a gauranteed sell then i would split them

Shocked that nobody has even offered for the full kit.

£300 maybe nex. If the top spoiler is a gauranteed sell then i would split them

Shocked that nobody has even offered for the full kit.

i am thinking about the bottom spoiler for the cab, so obviously i have no top one.

this is something i have got used to, first of all people are all out of work and its still credit crunch time so nobody has any money, and the micra world has never been a big spending area, which is a shame, that full whiteline kit is a bargin and back when i had money i would have bought that off you instantly. i paid 300 for the pan hard and antiroll bar. i don't think people realize that when you fit this kit, its like your car is on rails! its a shocking improvement.

good luck with the sale either way, i think i am most interested in the bottom spoiler as they don't come around often,

How much for the JDM y0 dash pod? or is that an accidental photo lol as don't see it on the list?

have no idea how much they are worth, how much you after for it?

yo, where abouts are you?? because im tempted by that janspeed cat as i could collect it if youd be willing to drop the price a tad :p

Ok, £40 for both

sorry to spam but........LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

the spoilers are rare, so rare in fact i think these pair are 1 of 2 in uk,from what ive seen on forums, a sensible offer i would say would be 200 quid inc tailgate, 200 quid for a piece of modern art, cant even get a banksy for that:grinning:

Why you think there wasnt a reply to that offer lol i would take £120 inc delivery for the whole bootlid

even though i want that spoiler bad, £120 for the whole boot lid, including delivery??? you are selling yourself short by a long way, i have had £35 just for the march nipples,

i don't think i will have the money for this, but later in life i would happily buy a mould of the lower spoiler

sorry to spam but........LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

the spoilers are rare, so rare in fact i think these pair are 1 of 2 in uk,from what ive seen on forums, a sensible offer i would say would be 200 quid inc tailgate, 200 quid for a piece of modern art, cant even get a banksy for that:grinning:

I know its worth more, i made an offer which i know isnt sufficiant, so if an ball park figure was stated then an agreement for an offer maybe taken up, its simple! so now i know roughly how much stani1029 wants.

J

what mm are the lowering springs? and how much would you be after for them delivered? also the front strut brace delivered price? and will they fit a k11 1.3 3 door
cheers
luke

Back