!!.FOR SALE: Good Stuff.!!

Ah #### sorry, the piece that lifts up has the part of the catch intact its just where its meant to click into the piece is missing. A gripper catch might do the trick :)

its alright mate ill sort it out my fault for not reading it properly! and i got a little excited!

will will recieve my amazind bodge treatment!

I know this is going off topic but it is always nice to find another dundonian brother out there. I was born in ninewells but now live in stoke on trent. I have sent you a friend request. add me ma fellow scot.

ryan

I know this is going off topic but it is always nice to find another dundonian brother out there. I was born in ninewells but now live in stoke on trent. I have sent you a friend request. add me ma fellow scot.

ryan

ha cool mate, where abouts in dundee are you from? what made you move away? or dont you know cause you were a wee baby lol ive added you :)

i bought that bootlid off ebay the otherday, how come its still for sale on here??????????payment will be on sunday through paypal.

i bought that bootlid off ebay the otherday, how come its still for sale on here??????????payment will be on sunday through paypal.

I know you have. Its sold pending payment. Im not going to sell it to anyone else. My ebay feedback is more important to me than what somebody thinks of me

what make are the -60mm springs mate, didnt know anyone made em without a grinder ha!

if theyre genuine i'll have em.

it is dibs yeah, i doesnt bother me how soon i get the money to be honest. if someone asked me to hold it for a couple days i will, i will get back to you if it falls through?

Hi Stani, I'm wondering if u have any modified fuel rail with SR injectors for sale? Got to know from lowrider that you've customized a set for your turbo setup... Will take it if u letting go.

Thanks

Radio, im modding an RB25 rail to fit the micra but it wont be for sale mate. If you know a good welder and are good with measuring/cutting DIY FTW!

Flipside- its a custom billet flywheel but i think im going keep it now for my turbo setup :D

Its just the front bumper mate

Front bumper
IMG_0470.jpg

Alloys
98147008.jpg

Back