Suspension Bushes

whiteline kits some with uprated bushes dont think? Why not try posting on the aussie micra site? The only person i can think of with uprated bushes is low rider. Pretty sure he had the full whiteline kit.

a good upgrade, especially polyurethane anti roll bar bushes, you could put these on the rear anti roll bar and not need to upgrade to whiteline as they are a bit overkill IMO.

Front i would reccommend a whiteline swaybar which obv comes with the bushes.

In answer yes, i have them and they are good :)

You're better off sourcing bushings in Europe... Whiteline really only have the replacement parts to tweak various bits of the suspension.

Matthew Humphris is the man to contact in regards to Nismo bushes. Nothing but positive feedback in regards to the bushes, much better than OEM, which on cars our age are a bit past it anyway.

for a full set of bushes for the micra from mat humphries is £440 which seems at bit steep at first but when you considered how many bushes are on the car and the difference it will make its not too bad

I will even fit the bushes into the suspension arms if you've not got access to a press and send the parts back for that price. I might be able to offer an exchange service if you suspension arms etc are in a good servicable condition which would avoid the car being off the road for a long time.

Sir, I've a '93 Super S that I like to tinker around with. I haven't got around to the bushes yet but at 140,000 plus miles I's bet that most of them need replacing to tighten up the ride, which really isn't that bad. The question is, which to do first? Surely the rubber in all four motor mounts must have given up many miles ago. There is a distinct back an forth sort of wobble in the shift leaver when I back off the accelerator in, say, second gear. What about the wishbone bushes? Easier, probably, just to change the wishbone.

I am, incidentally, an old geezer and am somewhat conservative in my driving habits, but not all the time. I wouldn't want too harsh a ride.

S

Back