Standard Suspension Overhaul

Hi to all. New to the forum and this is my first post.

Recently got a 1993 K11 Super S for a couple of hundred notes.
It needs a sill welding, front bumper is not super s, and the front wing needs a respray.
The biggest issue is the suspension...knock knock knock....ARB Bushes, ARB Drop links, wish bone bushes and engine mounts.

Has anyone replaced these for standard replacements? Are they available from the local motor factors? How much do they cost.

I'll get her running well and knock free before I look at upgrades..incidently what should I upgrade first...I'm thinking more street sleeper than Redline magazine.

Cheers

If you need to replace any parts I would first check with your local Nissan dealer as the genuine parts are normally similar in price to the motor factors.
Would it not make more since to uprate some of these parts now if that's your long term goal. If you have trouble getting a go deal out of you local Nissan dealer have a look on our website and give me a ring www.humphrisoxford.co.uk
Matt

If you need to replace any parts I would first check with your local Nissan dealer as the genuine parts are normally similar in price to the motor factors.
Would it not make more since to uprate some of these parts now if that's your long term goal. If you have trouble getting a go deal out of you local Nissan dealer have a look on our website and give me a ring www.humphrisoxford.co.uk
Matt

Thanks for the quick reply Matt.
I had a quick look at the list of parts...not a bad price either.

I see what you mean about upgrading as i go..just an issue of finances really. I would want it all now! And realistically is it worth throwing a grand at a £200 car?? I know what my missus would say.

I just want to get the car mechanically sound and the bodywork in tip top condition. I'm sure the hole in the sill is the tip of the iceberg.

Back