Supercharge Micra project pics

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
I not sure if I showed you all of the old pics that I have of my supercharger mod that I started on my micra a while back but did not finish, well here is a couple of shots might get back to it sometime in the future!!!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Its an SC12 from a 4AGZE I reckon. Interesting. You have done a high mount and as long as you have the pulleys lined up it will be okay. You will have a rather long pulley belt with this set up.Critical that you get the belt right. If the main drive pulley and supercahrger pulley are just a fraction off centre you will chew through belts and have slip problems.
Where are you going to mount the intercooler??

cisco

» CMF Member
Very cool.

I would love to slam one in the white super s here.

That always on the boil low down grunt is great for city jabbing.

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah that is right the angle of the pulleys has to be spot on it seemed to work ok but the thing was that I had hard time trying to get a tensioner to help put tension on the belt but i think i found on out of a Subi forester but not sure, it sounded good when i started it up, but will have to see if I can fit it to the new micra at some stage, it was about 1" too high so I would need a small scoop on the front but I did not have to remove anything from factory so that is good, I will try and dig up some pics of the mount that I made too, to give people ideas.

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Aparently the supercharger is off a Subi of some sort and where I brought it from said it would be great up to a 1.3 max with a decent amount of power but did not get as far as intercooler and piping just the mounting, and as for the belt I got a long 6 rib belt and had to cut 2 ribs of it as I could not find a 4 rib, and it seemed to work ok.

Back