• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SuluRs Black SR

Update:

Major thanks to frank for supplying the custom bush for the panhard, and also for the real quick response when i was stuck lol (Y).

Becuase i had new spigots in, the wheel was stuck on tight! i litrelly tried everything to get it off, until my little bro came up with this idea....
IMG_0290.jpg

Works a treat!

As suspect the axel part of the panhard is seized up so i had to grind it off....
IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Custom bush...
IMG_0300.jpg

After, i was playing around with spacers to try have both wheels equal on both sides.

At the moment i have the passenger side with 5mm spacer. (that stick was holding up the sideskirt, i accidently knocked it off so i had to put more glue and leave it to dry :p )
IMG_0301.jpg

And drivers side with 3mm. But im not sure about it, i think i need to swap them around TBH.
IMG_0302.jpg

For those of you who are wondering what my exhuast is (if i havnt mentioned already), its made by Remus. This is the sound result with janspeed manifold and cat

Cheers guys.

Was just wondering about that custom bush, will it be okay on MOT. As its due soon...

Should'nt affect MOT as long as it is legal which it is. Just like any other bolt fixing purchased from halfords instead of nissan etc.
:D
car is looking sounding awesome though! (Y)

Back