stripping micra Si black

Hey, about the wing mirror, the plastic part which attaches to the car, which colour is it? Is it painted black also, or is it the unpainted black?

no loom as its a pain in the arse to remove

got door cards and switches

Hmmm could your mind be changed for the right price?

All I would really need is the wires connecting both door switches together and the wires connecting the switches to the motors. But anything else that you can get would be a pluss.

Thanks

Hmmm could your mind be changed for the right price?

All I would really need is the wires connecting both door switches together and the wires connecting the switches to the motors. But anything else that you can get would be a pluss.

Thanks

i dont have the car anymore bud,the shell got crushed last week

i do have the switches,motors etc, running your own wires is a piece off ####, run a live from fuse box with in line fuse, run a live and an earth to both switches and motors, job done, probably best with a relay also but thats just as easy as wiring up a fuse!

Still got the taillights?

sure have bud

i dont have the car anymore bud,the shell got crushed last week

i do have the switches,motors etc, running your own wires is a piece off ####, run a live from fuse box with in line fuse, run a live and an earth to both switches and motors, job done, probably best with a relay also but thats just as easy as wiring up a fuse!

ok. How much did you want for the door cars, door handles, switches? and how much extra for the motors?

Also, how would you suggest connections them? I'm only asking because they would normally connect using a plug which was attached to the loom and with out the loom I dont have the plugs.

Thanks

go to the srappy and get some plugs, thats what i would do like, wouldnt even have to buy them jus snip them off the loom and pocket them

stripping a 98 black Si, all parts available

interior
electric window switches
dials with rev counter
silver stereo surround fascia, genuine nissan
rear facelift lights
front headlamp protectors(facelift)
mint rear tailgate with super s spoiler
parcel shelf with speakers - SOLD
cat back standard exhaust system,brand new (bosal)
mint spare wheel with brand new unused dunlop tyre
wing mirrors manual

anything else specific you want just ask, offers on everything please,cheers

The dials mate with the rev counter, I guess it should fit my 95 k11..

how much for it ? if you let me know the weight I'll be able to calculate post to Malta.

cheers! Ian

hi ian , im actually not 100% if they will fit your car mate, if you read the thread i remember there was some lads discussing it

cheers

mike

hi ian , im actually not 100% if they will fit your car mate, if you read the thread i remember there was some lads discussing it

cheers

mike

how much for the dials chief, of course these does still work ok, right?

will you calculate postage to Malta? or let me know total shipping weight & I'll get it for you. Seems this has been done before , from ' micra oli ' 's blog.

cheers, mate!

how much for the dials chief, of course these does still work ok, right?

will you calculate postage to Malta? or let me know total shipping weight & I'll get it for you. Seems this has been done before , from ' micra oli ' 's blog.

cheers, mate!

total packing weight will be 5kg, pm me for collection details

they work fine mate, looking for £40 for them or nearest offer

Can I still buy the passenger wing mirror?

you sure can,you still have my details in you rpm folder i would imagine mate

ok. so how much did you want for door cards, mechanisms, handles and switches?
£30 posted?

id imagine 40 posted would be better as its gunna cost £10 to post and you couldnt get em that cheap from a scrap yard, pm me!!!

If you still have the spare wheel with the Dunlop tyre and it's a Dunlop SP9, I'd be interested.

Price incl. shipping to London? (N12 postcode)

Thanks,

If you still have the spare wheel with the Dunlop tyre and it's a Dunlop SP9, I'd be interested.

Price incl. shipping to London? (N12 postcode)

Thanks,

yes i still have it,postage will be around 12 pound inc packaging

so say £25 all in????

Pink Princess were the windows tinted?

no pinky they werent sowwy

mintyfresh Do you have the standard back-box and if so how much posted?
Cheers

orite minty, aye ive still got it i think!!!!!!! ile have a look,if i find it itl be 20 posted

cazza1013 Have you still got the heater resistor card? how much for this posted?

thanks

nopes sorry dude

i got a 1995 k11 would the dials fit in it coz i want a bloody rev counter lol and how much inc postage for the dials mate pm me back

sorry i meant 1993 lol

Back