dials with rev counter
silver stereo surround fascia, genuine nissan
rear facelift lights SOLD
front headlamp protectors(facelift)
parcel shelf with speakers - SOLD
mint spare wheel with brand new unused dunlop tyre SP SPORT 3000e
wing mirrors manual

Hmm, how much for both + delivery?

Also! Does the wing use the oval shaped side repeater? - I cannot use the circular side repeater on this can I?

Hmm, how much for both + delivery?

Also! Does the wing use the oval shaped side repeater? - I cannot use the circular side repeater on this can I?

what do you say to £40 inc postage???
it is the oval type side repeater, im not sure if the circular one fits, i dont see why not!!

Hi do you have a front bumper and a drivers side headlight, and a rear n/s light cluster?

front bumper was sold a while ago mate, also i do have the headlamp but im not sure on the condition, i think the screw with ball joints on the end are missing if you know what i mean, on the rear of the headlamp casing?? rear n/s light cluster is no problem, make me an offer

Mmmm. I would have it, but could someone confirm that it would fit directly on a pre-facelift model? - and that the circular side repeater will in the oval shape hole?

Or could the oval shape side repeater fit in the circular hole? If so, I'll have the side repeaters too. Lol.

Mmmm. I would have it, but could someone confirm that it would fit directly on a pre-facelift model? - and that the circular side repeater will in the oval shape hole?

Or could the oval shape side repeater fit in the circular hole? If so, I'll have the side repeaters too. Lol.

no this wing will only fit a facelift unless you have the bonnet headlights and bumpers aswell.

rear bumper how much including postage

£25 inc postage????

ahhhh you have a pre facelift, sorry mate but the wing wont fit, its a different shape ish

well I dont have a clue how much you'd usually buy for, what evers reasonable?

id say 80 inc postage is reasonable for full interior,what you say???

any chance of pic condition of rear bumper please

good condition mate, will try and get pic but im sure you know what it looks like lol

you still got the electric window mechanisms and switches?

20 + postage so 25 all in

Do you have the front fog lights, if so how much for the lights, stalks, and wiring that goes with it?

Also how much would it cost to post the parcel shelf? as i would be interested in that too

is that for the 2 mechanisms in the doors and the switches?

are you scrapping the car? if so could i have to wiring looms out of the doors also?

ah bum. thought you were just after the switched bud, could do the lot for 50 inc postage, im not wanting to take the looms out, tried it before with a super s and its a mission, wouldnt be worth the time for what id sell them for if you get my drift

Do you have the front fog lights, if so how much for the lights, stalks, and wiring that goes with it?

Also how much would it cost to post the parcel shelf? as i would be interested in that too

no fogs or anything assiciated with it buddy, 20 inc postage for parcel shelf if you want???

Dang, finding a black micra pre-facelift for spares is proving to be difficult. Anyways! How much just for the passenger side wing mirror + delivery? (It is in black, right?)

how mucch for the headlight protectors? p.s any wind deflectors aswell? lol

say tenner inc postage mate, i dont have wind deflectors lol

How much just for the passenger side wing mirror + delivery? (It is in black, right?)

say 10 inc postage mate, yeah its painted black

What do you include in full interior? + have you got any pictures, if not what colours?

front seats, rear seats, front door cards, rear side cards,dash if wanted??carpet if wanted??? seats are grey/green i think,grey carpet,all clean,think drivers seat has a wee nick in it

cant you take pictures of stuff from your mobile? is it 20 quid for parcel shelf posted? does it have the wiring?

Hi, does it have remote boot and petrol cap release, if so how much for cap, handle and cables posted.

Thanks

Ollie

nah mate sorry

cant you take pictures of stuff from your mobile? is it 20 quid for parcel shelf posted? does it have the wiring?
why didnt i think of that lol, nah mate not got a camera phone, yep 20 posted,cheers

ah bum. thought you were just after the switched bud, could do the lot for 50 inc postage, im not wanting to take the looms out, tried it before with a super s and its a mission, wouldnt be worth the time for what id sell them for if you get my drift

is that the best price you can do?

i dont want the looms out of the car just out of the doors, its a 2 minute job they just unpulg as the go through into the car.

is that the best price you can do?

i dont want the looms out of the car just out of the doors, its a 2 minute job they just unpulg as the go through into the car.

well postage is gunna be best part of a tenner anyway so your only paying 40 bar for them lad, its cheap for leccy windows i would say!!!!!

Back