Stock shocks and brakes

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hi guys. not been here for a long time. i still own my micra, but its in a bit of a state at the minute, been sat in my garden for over a year now.

i am wanting to get it back on the road as the mr2 needs some work and its costing me a fortune in fuel.

what i need is,

Full standard exhaust from cat back.
engine mounts (standard)
front brakes, (standard)
wheels and tyres (steelies will be fine)
Shocks and springs all round (stock again)
rocker cover (any type or colour, plastic or metal)
lambda sensor (universal or a working used one im not bothered which)
erm, i think thats it..lol

let me know guys as i would love to get the little red beast at least on the floor again if nothing else..... i may have some sporting plans for it in the future with the RAF Motorsports Club. hehe...:p

eep. from gloucester?...eep...lol thats a long way for an exhaust that wont fit in my car.. haha.:p

thank you for the offer and i will keep you in mind. if i can get down there i will have it. thank you

same here mate, have full exhaust, stock suspension, in fact i have everything you need bar brake discs,u just have to come get it :)

google maps says 4.12 hrs though :(

hey i'm up north east bout 138m (2.5hrs) away and got a set of me old front brakes (discs, pads, calipers, mounts, lines). they're abit used but got abit of life left. i'll take some measurements soon just to check.

have em for a tenner. £40 if ya want me to drive down with it

thanks guys.

yeah i am driving my mr2 at the mo and the micra is on axle stands due to me being a pikey and selling all the running gear..lol

i will keep you in mind matey for those brakes, going to see what the old man wants to do.

and all that stuff...GRR why cant you live just arround the corner?..lol thank you:grinning:

Back