WTB: JDM dashpod/cup holders, stock shocks + springs or lowered suspension, LHS 2dr door seal..

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey guys, im on the hunt for the jdm dashpod/cupholder thing, also stock shocks and springs or lowered suspension if you got any? (coilovers, or lowered springs), also i need the LHS door seal off a 2 door micra, also a SUPER S spoiler doesnt matter what colour.

If anyone has a bosskit and aftermarket steering wheel to suit a micra LX that would be great also!

im located in Sydney.

Willing to pay for postage if need be.

Thanks
Nick

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Hey bud I have a Jdm cup holder in very good condition not want to sell but will at the rite price and also have kyb shocks with king spring only for the rear and also have a set of stocks front and back I'm from the hurstville area call me if u r interested 0423-280-600

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
PM'ed sent to everyone!

anyone else got stock suspension or lowered suspension?
those are priorities atm

ALSO looking for the super S spoiler, doesnt matter what colour.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Rudy WROTE:

"besides the other stuff we texted about i also have a spare super s spoiler

hmmm, can you text me how much you want for the super s spoiler?
im interested in your suspension as well but wasnt looking to pay that much for stock ones..

LowMicra WROTE:

<BR><BR>haha only cause of me xD

lol yeah it is cause of you hahaha

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
hey niick

pair seatrails $25
door seal (pass) $20
4x springs & shox $100 (appear 2 b aft/market 30mm low) shox seem good, I do have stds if u prefer and thats what i priced them on but i want to strip this car first.
spoiler $75 (even without wrapping 2 big 4 aussie post)

these prices only valid as a group buy, comes to $220, give me $240 and I can deliver them 2 ur end of the F3 in person, dont think you'll get much quicker

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Rudy send items through E-go online. Very reasonable pricing. Cost me 90 bucks to get 5 13'' rims from Darwin to Melbourne mate.

I bought a set of rims for another car of mine about a month ago, booked shipment thro e-go and still have not seen them
:-(

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
bump! anyone got a spoiler for the micra?
super S or the one like this:

02.jpg

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
pm sent!

need some lowered suspension asap please:)
also a front grill (pre-facelift?), doesnt matter what colour as well..

thanks in advance.
Nick

Back