Starting problems, new to forum.

Hello All,

I'm new to this particular forum but do frequent others,

My problem is on the daughters K11 Micra, I have tried to search the K11 start problems but haven;t come across this one so far, I have done the paperclip test and i comes up as 14 2, which on digging around looks like the egr valve at fault, Can some one confirm if this is actually the problem and then point out were exactly the bugger is.

thanks for any help, hopefully someone will come up trumps.

regards

Ian.

you mean the key has lost its code? or the ecu is playing up, when i search for nats on here i get loads of hits but none with the info i think i need

Hello All,

I'm new to this particular forum but do frequent others,

My problem is on the daughters K11 Micra, I have tried to search the K11 start problems but haven;t come across this one so far, I have done the paperclip test and i comes up as 14 2, which on digging around looks like the egr valve at fault, Can some one confirm if this is actually the problem and then point out were exactly the bugger is.

thanks for any help, hopefully someone will come up trumps.

regards

Ian.
Hi just had a micra k11 in the garage, wouldnt start, code reader not working so started basic tests, finally found no pulse to injectors, this is fed from crank sensor through ecu, checked sensor working perfectly, asked for flash codes using wire between contacts in diagnostic socket, coming back with 141 and 145, these codes dont exist, still waiting for 2 Nissan garages to phone back, whilst waiting noticed the ignition key was new, asked owner for spare/old key car started first time, so the moral is the 141 to 145 codes relate to no signal received from chip in the key, but Nissan still not coming up with answer as to why it give an unrecognizable code, hope this is of some help!!!!!

Apparently its a bosch ecu internal code, according to the man from Nissan and not recognized by Nissan on their dedicated diagnostics, Nissan flash codes only go to 55, been in diagnostics for over 10 years and nothing amazes me anymore, hope this helps

Cheers for the above info, I have the obd cables, has anyone tried to reprogram a new key, i have the info for the newer k12 but not the k11.

Back