Not new to the K11, but new to the MSC-forum

Hi everybody and hello from Holland!

New to the MSC-forum... well, not completely new. I've been reading a lot on MSC for some time now and good to see what everybody is doing to their Micra's/March's. Thumbs up!

It all started I think 5 years ago. My wife already drove a K11 and it has been proving very reliable, since I was driving a R33 Skyline sedan and needed to cut on those fuel and maitenance costs, I've decided to buy a K11 (1995) as a daily... it was smelly and dirty on the inside, but driven it many many miles and reliable to the bone.

Newdailyride010-1.jpg

My wife's K11:
DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

The Micra of the Mrs. has to look qute on the inside...
IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

After a while a thought it would be nice to buy a newer K11, not that the old one was broken, but I just wanted something a little bit newer. My choice, a 2000 model... Previous owner was a 91(!!) y/o lady and absolutely new inside and out. Kept it stock, but eversince the Skyline has been sold a couple of months ago, I've started to make this Micra more 'my own'.

This is how the Micra looked one year ago:
IMG_0788_zps7a1fc8f4.jpg

And this is how the car looks now:
DSC_2851_zpsdf689816.jpg

DSC_2856_zpsa10c0491.jpg

DSC_2864_zps2ad3f616.jpg

DSC_2873_zps40fb4066.jpg

DSC_2878_zps72a3cecb.jpg

DSC_2882_zps9a6d11e9.jpg

DSC_2885_zps8791cdf6.jpg

DSC_2892_zps27c6be72.jpg

DSC_2896_zps6e67cf47.jpg

Remus back box, APEX 35/35 springs, 15" Pulsar VZR/Almera GTi alloys with 195/45R15 Falken ZE912 tyres, clear side repeaters are the mods that have been done until now.

Quite happy with these looks already.

More to come? Who knows... I keep checking in here on MSC from time to time.

Thanks everybody :)

Welcome to club!

Your car looks really nice! :) Are you on NCN? They head over here to JAE each year I think, maybe you should come with them! :)

James.

Yes, I am a member on NCN. JAE sounds great and I have been to JAE once in 2007 with the Skyline and love the atmosphere of the gathering of carcrazy people in the UK, the feeling of many friends no matter what brand you drive (in Holland it tends to be a bit different). I will give it a thought James. ;)

Small update...!!

First of all another picture of Micra of the mrs.

March mudflaps arrived to my house today. Immediately fitted them to the car. They look great!

More to come...?? Micra is almost finished now I guess, but who knows what I might bumb into. :)

Poorboys wheel sealant is the best. Do about 5 coats to start with, I've had mine done and is still protecting after 2months

Many miles(kilometers) have been made and the Micra is still going strong. A couple of little things have been changed though…

I’ve sold the N15 Gti wheels. In my opinion it made the car feels sluggish a little and I found that a tad too big for the Micra.

Now I am back on 14” again. N15 Almera alloys in wintertime.

And I got me an other set for summertime also:

Fitted a Nismo strutbar

And fitted a Japanese March (type G# / Autostrada) grille. This is the Micra’s current look…

Still a great car to have, and very handy @ IKEA. Almost everything can fit in!

That’s all for now…

Back