» CMF Member

Attachments

• 71244.jpg
    71244.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 41

CMF_UR1WISH

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"FK! thats so nice man. The ride height, the colour..nice house man, wish i had such an area to use to paint my car lol<BR><BR>also, use photobucket or imageshack to upload

cheers bro, yea its good having the space at home makes a difference.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I'm the mirrors ate plastic mate yOU can't use paint stripper.

The car looks great with the paint. Though my one wish is that you get proper suspension In the car before you right it off with the **** handling. Suspension is there for a reason and cutting it is a silly silly move. Considering coil overs are under a grand for cheap one it's safer then bump stops an cut springs.

Love how frank copped **** from a heap of you for some of his work but no one commented in the Suspension setup in this.

CMF_UR1WISH

» CMF Member
Scuff them back Plastic primed and paint.

Sikk I do intend to get proper suspension, yes coilovers, also trim to tidy it all up, but she is only a run around.. yes they are choppies And it's had that setup for 3 years no dramas! never fallen out and handles like it's on rails. Hit a nice Bend at the right speed ull nicely get the ass end out and easy to steer out of corner with no roll. For a run arou d I bought for fuk all As a work car it's been fine.

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Theres nothing wrong with chopped springs...aslong as you always remember that they are chopped and not fly into corners as if your slammed on coilies, for asthetics its fine, for track days and fast street its stupidity.

bet your looking forward to your first dent mate, you never forget the 1st one haha

Back