Hey guys new to the forum

CMF_UR1WISH

» CMF Member
Hey everyone, I'm Dave. as topic says I'm new to the forum. I've had my micra for almost two years.
I first purchased the micra off a mate as I needed a run around for work and now it's undergoing a full restoration lol.
The brief info:
95' k11 SLX
Was blue from factory but am respraying it. ;) photos soon.
N15 pulsar stockies. (painted)
Slammed.
Big sterio.

Future mods.
Once I finnish the respray Id like to throw on a turbo setup, and tidy up the interior as this micras had a prity hard life. Other than that keep cruzin ma daily :)

I'll upload build photos once I get on the computer as I can't off the iPhone it appears.

Cheers.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
do you know him personally? how come youre answering all his questions lol..quite odd..

well if it were the Corsa coilovers, he mustve been the first to figure it out..but i dont think he was..and that would mean hes running cut rears springs or none at all lol since it is really low..lower than yours lowmicra

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
yeah no worries..NSW has height laws too..100mm from lowest point of the car, but theres heaps that drive lower than that..
im just saying, i dont think hes running the corsa coilovers..
its cause i know theres alot of Sydney micras running cut springs all around.

CMF_UR1WISH

» CMF Member
Lol gotta say I'm proud that first impression is coilovers hehe but yea it is my run around n I gotta be honest, good old makita coilovers lol front half cut, ass end ones r missing in action lol :p guaranteed LOWEST micra that I've seen in Sydney :).

I've got to get some pictures up of how it sits with the n15 stockies for yous.

The only people I'd know in person on this forum is Adam from roadster garage and Anthony from Dahtone racing. I believe he owned the red two door that's for sale again.

Cheers guys.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
UR1WISH WROTE:

"Lol gotta say I'm proud that first impression is coilovers hehe but yea it is my run around n I gotta be honest, good old makita coilovers lol front half cut, ass end ones r missing in action lol :p guaranteed LOWEST micra that I've seen in Sydney :). <BR><BR>I've got to get some pictures up of how it sits with the n15 stockies for yous. <BR><BR>The only people I'd know in person on this forum is Adam from roadster garage and Anthony from Dahtone racing. I believe he owned the red two door that's for sale again. <BR><BR>Cheers guys.

Lol, see LowMicra i told you so;)
hahaha faaa how the heck do you keep the springs in place? and the rears are running on the bumpstops? lol madd..probs is the lowest micra..

Show us some pics with the stockies..

Yes, i believe Anthony owns that red one.
And yeah i know Adam aswell, good bloke but he's MIA atm aye? whats happening with his stagea?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
hi dave, and wow, who stocks those makita coilies :D
this is as low as i dare go

Attachments

• 70699.jpg
    70699.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 46

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
i still love Franks car man, his height is perfect imo for daily driving..

oh yeah thats right, its Nate lol..

Adams got a white k11, stock as a rock, non-power steering or aircon. His missus drives it daily now..

anyways Dave, get some pics up!

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
FK! thats so nice man. The ride height, the colour..nice house man, wish i had such an area to use to paint my car lol

also, use photobucket or imageshack to upload

CMF_UR1WISH

» CMF Member
repaired the front bar... had gutter rash dwn both sides, fixed it all up.. then while i was at it i thought id delete the vertical plastic grille bits in the mouth of the bar and only keep the single horizontal piece. simple but neat i think. jst a lil different..

Attachments

• 71228.jpg
    71228.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 31
Back