sr20 fuel rail/micra

Stani1029

Club Member
i know davey c had one made or customised, but has anyone got proper pictures of this? i wanna know how it was done and who by cause i want one

stani

its just cut a shut... a bit removed from the centre of the rail then then nowt monts made to line up the the micra manifold.

have a look on cisco its all on there with pics and a "how to do"

i,ve got some CGA mani,s (topfeed injectors) stani (complete)
if its an option ? :)

if you just just want to run bigger injectors stani it is an option, Nis (cant remeber his real name) is running the standard CGA fuel rail iirc, i'v got some big volvo injectors which i hope to plop strait into a CGA rail. if you can wait a little while i will be getting one of franks mani's and i will trial fit the volvo injectors, and il let you know if its as strait forward as i hope. my injectors are from a v70 t5. cant remeber the cc at the moment, but they are pretty large.

does anyone know what injectors james/nis is running and how they were mounted?

anyways stani the 1.6 injectors are fine to use, i would only look into changeing them when they hit about 80% dutey cycle.

I have Davey C's custom rail..

Had big problems with it at the weekend.. badly made.

However I have since got a Fabricators to make a Jig, for Custom rails.. They are sleeved on a Jig and the Injector 'Cups' are Straight planed so they are as good a fit as it gets.

I can supply these with either 256cc or 370cc injectors.. Direct for for CG10 / CG10

From Plumbing to mounts to Wiring! all direct.

These are tested.

does anyone know what injectors james/nis is running and how they were mounted?

anyways stani the 1.6 injectors are fine to use, i would only look into changeing them when they hit about 80% dutey cycle.

You'll hit 80% very quickly.......I'm in the low 70% range on GA16DE injectors on my NA setup.

i,ve got some CGA mani,s (topfeed injectors) stani (complete)
if its an option ? :)

SNAP, and i have the sr20 injectors from a primera (top feed) to fit but the loom is a pain. ive got it working but overfuels alot with the 1.0 injectors

You'll hit 80% very quickly.......I'm in the low 70% range on GA16DE injectors on my NA setup.

well i read that ga16 injectors lean after 0.2 bar boost and looking at my RR figures from a while ago it looks about right. i have to get this lean problem fixed as it will show what my car can really do and id prefer if i can get the almera gti injectors in a micra fuel rail.

I have Davey C's custom rail..

Had big problems with it at the weekend.. badly made.

However I have since got a Fabricators to make a Jig, for Custom rails.. They are sleeved on a Jig and the Injector 'Cups' are Straight planed so they are as good a fit as it gets.

I can supply these with either 256cc or 370cc injectors.. Direct for for CG10 / CG10

From Plumbing to mounts to Wiring! all direct.

These are tested.

well can you get me a price for the custom fuel rail with the almera gti injectors? with the standard micra FPR??

cheers

Just to say my 1.6's dont seem to be causing any probs yet...though a fuel pressure increase can help balance everything out a bit (depending how bad youre looking).

:)

well my car went up to 17 on the afr at around 5500rpm i think(cant remember exactly) and thats using a FPR at around 4-5 BAR

Back