SR CLOCKS

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Hi all.

I know what you're thinking...another post about fitting SR clocks to a Micra. However this isn't that! Just a quick question really...how much wire do you need to wire it up in length. I can get hold of 1m electrical wire...would that be enough?

Thank you. :D

It all depends really. On the older cars you will have to run a tacho wire in I believe. Try it first anyway. You never know. Mines a coilpack and already has all the wiring. What year is yours, as that determines the instrument cluster that you will require.

It all depends really. On the older cars you will have to run a tacho wire in I believe. Try it first anyway. You never know. Mines a coilpack and already has all the wiring. What year is yours, as that determines the instrument cluster that you will require.
mine is a pre-facelift R reg (1998)

Ok so you've got the older mechanical speedo clock set. Yes you will need to run that extra wire in. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for one of the other members to tell you where to tap into on the dizzy as I don't have one. Hope you get sorted.

Ok so you've got the older mechanical speedo clock set. Yes you will need to run that extra wire in. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for one of the other members to tell you where to tap into on the dizzy as I don't have one. Hope you get sorted.

Oh okay nevermind. Thank you anyway :D

I run mine behind the dash, out through the bung behind the glovebox then through the engine bay to the dizzy

there were some threads showing the little link wire you have to fit near the ecu, but they are,nt showing on a search now

Back