springs and wheels

well as i havnt been driving for about 2weeks and havnt been out iv come to near pay day to find me with some spare cash $$ whoop haha :p

well what a wana know is i want to lower the micra beast, is 35 or 50 best? also what can i expect to pay? im not comfortable with cutting springs.

also i reallllllyyyy want some alloys, only standard micra ones, or something that i can do to my steelies to make em look ok lol. but my question is how much can i expect to pay a scrappy for the alloys? and do i need to tell my insurreer?

i dont know if anyones got any for sale but its worth checking first.
I think 35mm lowering springs are around 100 quid and 50-55mm are about 150 but you will need an adjustable panhard rod which is around 80 ( i paid £236 for the springs and rod delivered). In all honesty youre better off getting the 50mm ones off matt humphries theres a noticable drop unlike the 35mm :p.

As for alloys just get anything with a stud fitment of 4x100 and a bore of 59.1mm or more as the micra wheels are lug centric. And tbh get 15" wheels or below with a low profile.

Dont forget to tell the insurance aswel, anything that isnt as it was when it left the factory needs to be declared but im pretty sure you can get away with service options and air fresheners ;)

i dont know if anyones got any for sale but its worth checking first.
I think 35mm lowering springs are around 100 quid and 50-55mm are about 150 but you will need an adjustable panhard rod which is around 80 ( i paid £236 for the springs and rod delivered). In all honesty youre better off getting the 50mm ones off matt humphries theres a noticable drop unlike the 35mm :p.

dont suppose you remember where u got them from? and the panhard rod, is it car specific?

I have 50mm spring nice and low :D
now drive oem 14 wheels for the winter ...also have driven OZ 7x15 et37 wheels with 195/45/15 without any problems ....

I only have to buy an panhard ....

Good luck with your choice ...

But can u help everybody to find where can i buy spring to matt humphries because i search but i find just eibach, cobra, h&r, koni but this is 35 - 40 mm
Have a site web to give me ?
Thanks !

Back