wheels

Looking to fit wider wheels to my car but dont know where to start. I want it to be something like a 175 x 60 x 13, the tyres would be the nobbly grass tracks, I want to go as big as possable with out cutting the acrhes. At the moment the car is not lowerd. What size should I get and where from.?

Alloys or Steelies nothing fancy

i had a quick look the other day on an online simulator and with 175 60 13 tyres with a bit of stretch i could get away with 7j with an et of between 20 ond 28mm

I'd have thought for grass tracking you'd want to keep some side wall flex, so a 5.5 or 6" wide rim with 175's would be about right. There'll be a list somewhere on the internet what the recomended width for the tyre is, might even be worth a call/e-mail to the manufacturer to see what they recomend, as it seems you already have an idea for a tyre in mind.

I rember reading on here before a list of differnt car wheels that fit the micra cant find it in the search anyone got a link.?

superls - whats the et.?

no I dont have anything in mind was just going on what a m8 had fitted to his mk4 fiesta

Back