Lowering Springs and White Wheels. Help Please?

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
I am after some cheap lowering srpings for my micra K11 (2001), and am after 4 of them at around 50mm. Can anyone help or know of any that are really cheap and where to get them?

I am also after some white wheels, also have to be fairly cheap. I need 4 of them and to look somthing similar to the picture below:

White Wheels-
attachment.php

dsc00553om.jpg

INFACT ANY WHITE CHEAP WHEELS IF YOU CAN.

'Thanks' will be awarded to anyone how help.

Cheers - Will (Y)

the first pic are 15" Rota Grids. superb light alloy only weighs 6kg each. check my blog for details. cheapest i got em prev was from lambodoorkits.co.uk for £396 but tday its prob from here at £417

http://froogle.motorsportworld.co.uk/framefix.asp?PID=1086357&ProductCode=AW13723W

i've got bilstein streetline 35mm lowering kit on mine 2yrs ago for £246 from rallynuts which are now sold seperate, apex 35mm springs £82 and bilstein B4 damper set £256
details on my blog too.

tempted at the mo to upgrade to coilovers in near future and you could then have my bilstein kit round £200 if i go ahead and if u can wait?

just letting you know Will that i may get my coilovers next month after payday so prob end of Oct the Bilsteins will be available

Back