Speeding!

afew years ago I got hit in the rear by someone doing about 40 while i was stationary. The car I was in had a rather elaborate towbar and most of the force was on that. Needless to say it bloody hurt! Proper whiplash is a complete pain and inconvienience and should be enough to put anyone off speeding in its own right, let alone anything else. Alot of people speed from time to time, its the prunes i see whizzing about in built up areas that wind me up.

FYI guys the road I was on was a fenced duel carriageway, that once upon a time was a 70, so it's not like I was near houses.

Plus the only reason it went down to a 30 was because of a couple of complete morons who used to run across the road and play chicken with the cars until one day one of them was hit. Not the drivers fault, but now the drivers have to deal with a pointlessly slow speed limit!

Last time I was pulled they were very nice and had a nice chat for 30 minutes - pulled in by three cars!!!! yes three.
After 30 minutes they gave me a ticket - SP 70. I was doing 126mph on a dual carriageway, down to 90mph by the time they caught up. 12:00 am at night and the only one on the road, except the old bill of course.
£60 fine and three points - be nice it pays, that was 8 ish years ago when I was younger LOL.
Those days are gone of course.

Back