• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Skinners Sprint Micra

stuff that mate... I dont want to run without a cage... I get carried away and really push it when I know I can. safety first

Good shout mate, a caterham rolled it today up the embankment and landed upside down. Half cage did it's job, Scruffs and bruises but he walked away from it

Bit off topic sorry, but reading Skinners thread those last days reminded me how this club/forum contains now so much tech experts sharing their knowledge and so many awesome build threads... Inspiring. And motivating me lot to build something serious.
Thank you everybody ! You know who you are !

WHY-3-WHEELS-BECAUSE-RACE-CAR.jpg

Mocking up for throttle bodies tonight.

Micra top feed rail and injectors fit nicely and sit at the original Suzuki injector height. O rings have a good seal , will be held in place by a longer version of the factory mounts :)

is the engine solidly mounted to the chassis?
cos I think mounting the gearstick pivot solid to the chassis while the engine end shifts about may cause it to pop out of gear?

Shifter in for a test fit. Play in the system is due to finger tight bolts and nuts. Whole unit is 1 1/2 closer to me which is spot in. Excuse the g clamps etc

lookin good paul :cool: lets hope the engine has zero movement :)
you could fit a damper block like the stock ones have eh

Cheers Frank. I won't know until it's driven under load but il have my fingers crossed.

As you say I could introduce a bush in there somewhere to take the vibration or movement out :)

Inbetween the bar in the middle prehaps

Cheers Frank. I won't know until it's driven under load but il have my fingers crossed.

As you say I could introduce a bush in there somewhere to take the vibration or movement out :)

Inbetween the bar in the middle prehaps
i meant a dynamic damper type of thingy tbh paul

product1_bImg8.jpg

v5ds013b.gif

Back