• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Russia K11 March :)

Hallo everybody, I from Russia, it my March(Y)
IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

6641-3.JPG

6641-2.JPG

6641-1.JPG

6641-5.JPG

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Thanks huge)) on a thicket I will photograph new devices)
IMG_0366.jpg

Summer rubber for races

IMG_0466.jpg

A little more Rear strut brace :)
IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Sink before an anticorrosive mixture, at us very serious winter)) and that will decay differently)
IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

The processed machine)
IMG_0584.jpg

Eka A005 for races :) but I and on the roads of the general use ride, very well de neigh road, I very like them.
sabbufer herz, uselitel' herz, columns of herz :) music rocks as necessary :)

Back tires treaded Eka ig20 155\55\R14 :) on more Good there is not a money)) Front Eka A005 195\50\R15

i stand corrected again its just his dials are prefacelift lol

my march cabriolet has pre facelift dials, the marches never had facelift dials. they are weird because i have two sets of march dials, one from a facelift and one from a prefacelift, and they look the same but on the back they are completly different, and neither will fit a uk micra without alot of work. i am going to see if i can mod the march loom to fit some uk SR dials, so they match the colour of the seats and have a bloody clock! lol

oisky boisky (Is that racist) im not sure........anyway, that is one bad ass micra,however it has 5 doors(bad times) and also has a crap engine which dont really weigh up the use of racing slicks as the car probably doesnt have enough power to generate enough heat on the track to warrant the use of them,howver everyman man to himself,and what is that on the dash,did you have one bottle too many of vodka,looks like carpet!!!!!!!!!

but the good bits are

exhaust(badass)
rear x-brace
alloys
slicks are always cool on a micra,cos micras are slow,whatever the weather!!!lol

keep up the good work our russian compadre

adios

Nice car,thanks for sharing.
The rear strut brace is very good.Not as over the top as a full cage on a street car but must be very effective.Perfect use of the wasted seatbelt anchorages.
What is the manufacturers name for the brace,I can't read it from the picture?

Thanks for the close up picture!
Had a little search,could only find one for a Civic for about £200.
Wish I could use E Bay Japan they got loads of goodies..

Back