respray for micra?

hey im just popping out but thought id ask so hopefully ill have replys when im back!?
how much on average does it cost to get a k11 re sprayed its purple standard at the mo but i would like it a nicer purple colour if poss if not then what colours cheap? etc thanks also any idea ona quote for a smallish bump on the back of my car? to the left on the boot where it opens , it still closes just takes like 3 attempts and a good slam! thanks

get us some milk while your out ...please.... 1000++ depends really on the damage. only get what you pay for, more you pay the better the job (should ) be. so you might be looking at double that. may be cheaper to get another ( micra ) .............. are you back yet and did you get me milk?

get us some milk while your out ...please.... 1000++ depends really on the damage. only get what you pay for, more you pay the better the job (should ) be. so you might be looking at double that. may be cheaper to get another ( micra ) .............. are you back yet and did you get me milk?

this is true!! um i need sugar and fags pleaseeeee!!:laugh:

lol sorry forgot the milk n sugar!
if its gonna be like 1000 odd i shall leave it lol, he's only a 96 scratched to bits run around bless him, i hope if i sell him though someone else will make him look nice! my bf just informed me he needs a new camchain maybe or alternater problem other than that he's a good lil runner. but i would like a car that looks a bit better n 1000 odd just isnt in my price range! fingers crossed i get the new job then maybe!!! :) i heard i might get a paint job for like 500 but then theres the dint to repair!

1000+ :glare: have a look around mate! try and see some of the finished work of the places you go to, there usualy more than happy to show you.
i would think around £600 mebs even less if you if you can arrange to do some of the prep for cheeper before you take it in, even if its just removeing the windows, mirrows ect ect as it makes there job more easy.

for your color, i know peugeot do a gorgous factory std purple.

Back