Micra Respray

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
The Nissan Micra was bought back in january 2005. This is my first ever car as i passed my test in December 2004.

I wasnt going to modify it until i added bits, and kept on adding.

After getting everything sorted, I.C.E Wise and exterior wise i decided that the car had to get a respray. There was chips and scratches everywhere.

I decided to get the car resprayed in Candy Apple Red Paint.

Here is the Car as it was before it went in for a respray.

Here is the Car During the Respray and Bodywork sorting out.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

To See the Finished Product make sure your on Rochdale Town Hall Tuesday (If you live up this way :) Pics will be up wednesday or thursday though.

how much it cost for the full respray not inc the filling of all the little dings n crap or didnt u ask 4 price of just the spray

Andy said £700 IRC
If thats inc paint, boot, panel repair, skirts, roof holes fixed then I'm his next customer!
Looks like the guys working proper hard on it.

Andy - if he gave you a break down of costs let us know cause I'm interested in just a respray cause I wanna fix the problems myself.
The idea of a nice shiney black micra is heart warming to me

hi goldstar yeh the skirts were in the price but because the skirts i had off a punto wouldnt fit without major modding and woulda cost me more and the car wouldnt be done at the mo. Goldstar ill prob pop up and show you the car tomorrow anyway unless u come town hall tomorrow :D

oooooo nice work there, i see your teasing us all ! where in wigan do u live because i work near the sainsburys on the slip road to the m6 jnt 25.

Well, just seen the car, bit dark but can say it's looking good, even smells nice too, love the feel of a new paint job.
The guy, as you can see, worked non stop on it and has done a good job, can't wait to see the car in the light.

I live in Oldham paddy not Wigan.

Is a pic of the car as it is tonight at 5pm just as i got the car back. Will post more tomorrow ;)

scottish-sr said:
Very nice, what happened to the sideskirts though??

sideskirts because off a punto wouldnt fit. they had to be modded major to go with the arch lines etc. So i called that part off lol.

those lights look the dogs.... on that colour, i tell u what...put the car on its absloute arse and then stick sum euro rims on and that car will be insane, give it a good wash, all the dust and stuff takes the effect of the job away

i cant tell from the pics or not but while u were there u shud have had the door handles taken off and locks and then that filler cap lock too - all in allsmashing

Nicest K11 in the club by Far.

Do as ben says also, get it even lower, euro rims and then thats it finished.

Also get a CG13 for it!

unfortunatly i dont have central locking for it or the handles and locks would be off. Thats for the future :) i gonna save for coilovers i think or maybe hydralics haha i dont know yet. I like it as it is and may consider the stuff you all said. I like my alloys but not sure weather i should change :)

well andy hope u like the job we did coz it shock a lot ov people wen it was finished it look mint mate

thanks titch a lot of hard work went into andys car but it was wort it to see his face

i can already tell there are plenty of people heading your way for the same treatment lol, :)

Lovely looking car andy :D job well done.

Andy do you have their contact details? I'm looking at getting a few touch ups done etc.

no offence meant to anyone but i dont think u can tell the quality of a paint job from pics online....i mean for all i know it could be the best paint job ever in the world and more than likely is a great one but pictures never ever do a paintjob justice. They dont show up imperfections or anything. Just dont like people saying oh what a great job etc as me myself i have posted pics of a pretty crappy paintjob and people have said brilliant etc... you ca only tell from the flesh but from what andy and custom... have said it sounds like a good one

on a lighter note, titch, i think he might have some competition from Kristian for nicest k11 in club atm

Good point Ben. As for nicest K11, i dunno like. I love that colour and looks good on every car i've seen it on. I also really like Kristians car, but wasn't to keen on the colour. If i could mix and match then i'd have Kris's Kit with this colour. Deck it with 13" JDM rims and then get it turbo'd or something.

Aye - That'd do for me!

Forgetting another contender, K11stew, even if he only puts 50% effort into his wide arch it's gonna be awesome.
AndyS is a good example of lightly modded exterior

As for snot yellow/green? erm...it's just yellow!

And Ben is right, my car looks like it's not a nice paint job on pics, but I will say from what I seen so far it's looking good but need to see in light

theres loads of contenders coz you got k11sews first one too, personally i think it looks the dogs from the back but crap from everyother angle...

his new one should be sweet

kristians is sex on wheels

anys is sweet as too

cant remember any other exterior wise

Likeing that very nice indeed, the rear clusters really suit the colour!Give it a wash and take some more pics so can have a look from all angles

Back