replacement turbo for a garret gt17

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
well... I'm doing a new manifold and don't care about the dump..that's gotta come out since its all welded up(told the guy I wanted so that I could put the standard header back on, but noooo) so it needs a coupling so that can happen, therefore a new dump is a possiblity... I just might get a seal/bearing kit for the gt17(its leaking oil into compressor side at idle)

these are the turbo's i'd use:
vf34 (sti turbo)
s15 t28
s14 t28
r34 bb gtr
a small td05 maybe of an evo.. anything china is rubbish.. trust me.. used em plenty of times on tight ass customer's cars and then they wonder why it doesn't have any usefull powerband

fred WROTE:

"can u hold for me pending ebay ..or you want $.... I really just want a little turbo, quick spooling...isn't a td04 a bit big for me?

i had the td04 on it before.. came on boost like there was no lag :p.. literally.. i was like pfft. want lag lol. no worries.. don't see anyone else coming to get the **** in a hurry ... oh yeh.. its not made out of steam pipe (the manifold that is) just normal shiznit.. think of it as you'd be buying a dump pipe, and getting a free manifold pm me with your email add again and i'll c if i can dig out a pic so you know what your getting yourself into eh

Back