Question?

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
everyone i know on this forum has been friendly and has answered all of my questions without swear words lol and have been a huge help with me selling and buying with no issues (hks turbokit, wheels, fuel rail and injectors) not so cheap stuff but i trust the users on here :D

no way is this forum like boost, ask a question there and you better put your flame suit on...and buy something on there, 50/50 chance you might get scammed...sell something there, get a damn lot of trade requests...crap requests at that...

so in my opinion...no this forum is not like boostcruising

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Good call jc...I think we are lucky to have a site that gives us friendly advice,great info and i think overall people who are genuine and willing to help one another...

Nick...

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I'll swap some advice for a fish tank, a pack of winnie blues anda vl rear bar?

Boost is full of hate. Like anything jdmst related cops so much from every aussie car/v8 bogan.
Here is friendly, easy to sell/buy stuff on. If u need help or a random part there is always some one on here who can help.
When my brake master was leaking Rudy sold me his spare for a fraction of the cost of a brand new one. And didnt want payment until it was installed and i had checked it was all working. Try finding someone like that on boost.

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"There hasnt been a mention of commodores/falcons or skids in browns plains.

how is it boostlosing?
hahaha!! I know exactly how it is! I have to go to my girlfriend's parents' place through Browns Plains (from Sunnybank/Garden city to near Goodna) and I ALWAYS see Kingswood and stupid commodores there, something I haven't seen since 1999 back in Townsville!!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
MicraGirl2011 WROTE:

"Okay so I may be wrong but I thought this site was a site for micra enthusits; not another boost cruising sight?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Is that enough correction?

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"I'll swap some advice for a fish tank, a pack of winnie blues anda vl rear bar?

Boost is full of hate. Like anything jdmst related cops so much from every aussie car/v8 bogan.

Here is friendly, easy to sell/buy stuff on. If u need help or a random part there is always some one on here who can help.

When my brake master was leaking Rudy sold me his spare for a fraction of the cost of a brand new one. And didnt want payment until it was installed and i had checked it was all working. Try finding someone like that on boost.

feelin the love thanx m8, wish i knew i could hav got a fishtank an pack wini blues 4 it tho, hahaha

Back