Pulsar parts that suit Micra

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Thought i might start a thread with info on pulsar parts that fit Micras

front brakes, plenty of info in different theads on this site

gearboxes, plenty of info in different theads on this site

wheels

glovebox latch, pretty sure i pulled mine from N13

fuel filler door latch, have a lot of people message me 4 this part, N13, N14, probly N15 and other nissans

steering wheels, n13 boss kits,

blinker and wiper stalks, base plate n13 if u wish to fit r/hand blinker from n15 and wiper stalks from n14/15/pintara/bluebird?. this involves rewiring pulsar plugs into ur car

Im sure theres plenty of others, if u have sourced parts from pulsars or other nissans post them up here

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"What's the deal with the n13 pulsar blinker wiper stalks?

i reckon the reason micras didnt sell real good was the blinker stalk on the wrong side, gave me the ****s so i changed them

Attachments

• 63802.jpg
    63802.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 36

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
i reckon the reason micras didnt sell real good was the blinker stalk on the wrong side, gave me the ****s so i changed them[/quote]

More likely they didn't sell that well was the fact the Australian dollar was crap and they were like $20k when you could buy a Hyundai for $13k.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"So you just switch the plugs over ? And plug the stalks in?

yea first change the micra plugs on car over to pulsar, then change baseplate from n13 into car, now it accepts most aussie nissan stalks, except for n14 blinker which was intergrated in baseplate,n15 is the same as micra but other side,wiper stalk from n14 hatchbck is the one u want if u want rear wiper(mine gone)

Back