• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

porks k10

Sweet, it's all starting to come together, eh? :grinning:

There seem to be quite a few sick K10 builds turning up lately, I feel left out :down:

You could probably get away with limo tints on the back windows, and light tints on the front. Reckon that would look sweet (Y). Maybe a black bonnet and spoiler as well, always works on a white car

Maybe. I prefer the 'less is more' look. Subtle tweeks, so you look at it and can tell it's not original but you can't think why. That's jus me tho:laugh:

Well each to their own mate, either way I think you're going to have one of the best looking K10s on here, especially once those Wellers are on (Y)

fitted these at last!!

picz235.jpg

picz234.jpg

picz236.jpg

a quick video of when i first fired it up, sounds like a lion gargling with hammers, love it. still need to sort out PROPER choke cable, fuel pressure regulator and tidy it up a bit

[video]http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g240/porkstar5000/?action=view&current=picz237.mp4[/video]

Mmmmmm, I like (Y). Straight through exhaust system soon? That would make it sound like God's thunder :laugh:. And have you managed to sort out any wheels yet?

no not yet,to much money at the moment, got the missus birthday at the end of the month, dont think she'l like a set of wellers as a present. plus got a hoilday to go to end of month, so have to wait till next month for new things

yey its running, is the pm problem a new one then as it sounds ok there? the carbs dont sound balanced tho, so wont run right until there done.

yey its running, is the pm problem a new one then as it sounds ok there? the carbs dont sound balanced tho, so wont run right until there done.

Yeah, is a bit rough running, still need to fit proper choke that doesn't involve cable ties.

Cheers for the help!!(Y)

Yeah, is a bit rough running, still need to fit proper choke that doesn't involve cable ties.

Cheers for the help!!(Y)

Got this in post today and fitted. Filter king fpr.

Done the job jus fine, now fuel doesn't #### out all over the place, which is nice!
image-14.jpg

i believe the k11 manifold is almost a near fit apart from some drilling or am i thinking the other way round? could easily make a flange up tho as the k11's are the same port spacing.

image-15.jpg

Got these in post today:grinning:

Also, had big dent on the boot by the number plate lights so bashed it out, Iv tried spraying it White before with rattle cans but it kus doesn't match. Iv seen someone paint this matt black before so I gave it a go, not to sure on the result. :( opinions please
image-16.jpg

Painted up bumpers to

image-17.jpg

looks good mate (Y) the indicators wont self cancel unless there is a little plastic tab thing sticking out the back of the boss kit.

jamesp on retro rides can band those wheels for you for £40 per wheel. he is based in staines and only needs 4 wheels to do the job. 2.5 inch band is perfect fitment on k10 ;)

yeah mate 2.5 bands in mine. and only one needed to be sealed because it went down over time. i just wipe a bit of tiger seal around the welds on the inside. usually a decent coat of paint works. also they only needed 5g weights to balance them.

looking very nice mate :wow: i think there was a post on here with a link to pre-face grill and lights i will have a look later if i keep mine its the look i want as well the post-face ones just look a bit girly lol.

Back