the most immaculate K10 in the WORLD!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
my neighbour over the road from me has a micra K10 super S. I never paid any attention to it as cars didnt interest me much when i didnt have one.. now i have a car, which is a micra (duh), i have learnt quite a bit about them. I went over to have a look at it and its got................. 10K on the clock!! she does 400 miles a year in it, serviced every year, no expense spared.. ITS LIKE NEW!!! alas she said she would NEVER part with it.. cant blame her. but im so jelous! it still has a kind of "new car smell".

sorry for the outburst.. just had to say something, was getting over jelous about it lol..

The car wasnt there last night. i will try and catch her when i get home today and ask to take a few pics of it.. its White :) and not one spec of dirt on it!

hehe she is a 65 year old lady. i dont think she has a computer, let alone internet! also its at the end of a driveway behind a locked gate, hence why i need to ask her to take pics.. i wish that car was mine!

Courior said:
hehe she is a 65 year old lady. i dont think she has a computer, let alone internet!

Lol!! Wondering why she ownes a super s if shes that old!!

K10 super s are one of the coolest cars from the 1990's.

they had the body kit.5 speed box and kicked a good bhp out! they go for the ever those cars!

RESPECT TO THE LADY!

Arnold said:
Lol!! Wondering why she ownes a super s if shes that old!!

the super s is hardly a performance car lol, she probably just went into her local nissan dealer and asked for the top of the range micra :D

We have a '92 K10 auto with 15,000 miles & full service history, I took it for mot yesterday & had a car dealer begging me to sell it him while it was up on the ramp, its almost immaculate & my wife wouldnt let it go at any price

flame220 said:
We have a '92 K10 auto with 15,000 miles & full service history, I took it for mot yesterday & had a car dealer begging me to sell it him while it was up on the ramp, its almost immaculate & my wife wouldnt let it go at any price

Welcome Flame, guessing its you car...

Welcome to the site. :) Sounds like you have a little gem of a car there, there won't be many left with that sort of mileage on and in that condition thats for sure. :)

Thanks for the really warm welcome :grinning:

The Micra actually belongs to my wife ( the L plates are hers too !!), we picked the car up last week due to the previous owner passing away & his family deciding to sell it on.
Its almost immaculate ( I shall be putting right a couple of very minor things during the summer).
Its most definitely staying in our family for a long time.
I did suggest that I colour code the bumpers but I am not allowed to modify it in any way !!
Pics as requested...

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

Arnold said:
Slightly different from a LX courier! LOL.

Welcome to the MSC, very nice and tidy looking micra!

thats not the car this thread is about. im yet to persuade my neighbour to let me take pics... im gonna have to do it when shes not looking then blank all number plates out.. she dont have a computer/net so she will never know hehe.. the car this thread originally is about IS a SUPER S. a white one. pic will come soon!!

Nice LX though flame!!!

slightly off topic, but i dont understand why a lot of people blank off their number plates. whats the point. they are for public dispaly they get seen thousands of time every day on the road. is there some reason why "internet people" are different from people in the street or in the car behind when following you?

nizzanz1 said:
slightly off topic, but i dont understand why a lot of people blank off their number plates. whats the point. they are for public dispaly they get seen thousands of time every day on the road. is there some reason why "internet people" are different from people in the street or in the car behind when following you?

I think its because this is "personal" and if I hack someone off online they (or their hitman) might hunt me down from my number plate fwn

Or something like that :laugh:

Back on topic, thats a lovely looking car, it'd be interesting to look through its history, whats it had done to it? If anything...

I cover mine, purely because i dont want barryboys doing a scan of the reg plate and finding out its a 1.0 :p

You can also find out where you live from it too I think. Would you want someone coming to your house looking for your car??

you cant find out where someone lives! or anything about the person who owns the car. the only thing you can do is check if it has tax/when it was registered and what the engine size is. these should not be secrets. its reall annoying when the same thing happens on ebay, photos of the car with fuzzed out reg plates, its means asking a question via ebay "what is the reg plate or are you selling a dodgey car?" pointless.

nizzanz1 said:
you cant find out where someone lives! or anything about the person who owns the car. the only thing you can do is check if it has tax/when it was registered and what the engine size is. these should not be secrets. its reall annoying when the same thing happens on ebay, photos of the car with fuzzed out reg plates, its means asking a question via ebay "what is the reg plate or are you selling a dodgey car?" pointless.

Actually if my reg plate was visible on my website, anyone could whois the domain and get my address from that, so what micra man said was right.

but how is your reg plate telling them where you live, you just said it, its the domain thats telling them where you live????
so they find where you live see your car parked by your house, its the right colour, looks the same, no wait a minute i cant check the reg plate it might not be his car, lets not nick it...
reg plate hiding has no relevence to anything.

This is what i do ( i know, its not a k10!)

Attachments

• Copy of P1010003.JPG
    Copy of P1010003.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 214
  • l11back.JPG
    l11back.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 238
be careful the FBI could enhance that picture, identify those signs in the background. see where you have parked and install a sniper for next time you go there.

nizzanz1 said:
but how is your reg plate telling them where you live, you just said it, its the domain thats telling them where you live????.

Fair point!

I think that if you taking a picture of car that you are selling, then if you show the registration plate it could help with the sale.

i.e. you could be in a tesco car park and someone who seen the advert and is interested might remember the registration plate, and sees your car, they may come over and make you an offer.

Back