Good news Bad news! (K10)

Do you still have the front and back bumper? If so how much do you want for them? Also are they in Bean or Liverpool? Cheers.

The bumpers shown are sold pending payment, its unlikely but i'll let you know if anything changes, i have another front bumper, i'll try and get some pics of it tommorow!

Ok The skirts and arches, dash console etc, rev counter n pod and the front and rear bumpers are sold. Anyone else wanting anything at the mo? The car is going on ebay at the end of the week, so if any one is interested in the alloy steering wheel and hub please let me know as otherwise the car will be sold with them on it!

Im very short on fundage so im gonna say a tenner for the strut brace.

balls in your court ;)

Arnold

Arnold said:
Im very short on fundage so im gonna say a tenner for the strut brace.

balls in your court ;)

Arnold

Sorry mate i'd be wanting more than that for it cheers

Think i paid 35 for it so somewhere round that Tbh mate, I personally think they should come as standard! hey make a real difference! Like i said i'm in no rush to sell mate so if you wanna wait till the budget fits that's cool if not no worries!

Djdr1veB1 said:
a real difference! Like i said i'm in no rush to sell mate so if you wanna wait till the budget fits that's cool if not no worries!

Well its not for me as i said before. I've got one fitted on mine from alex motorsports and its an amazing improvement, i was enquring on behalf of Ems

No worries mate!
They are prob the best single mod i think you can make on a car without PAS! Well after a Better engine anyway LOL!

Ok, £25 for the strut brace and thats really really pushing the boat out for me! Go on you know it makes sense, and it'l be goin on another micra in the south too ;)

Arnold

I might accept £30, but that is the absolute lowest i'll take!! Ideally at that price i'd like it collected from Bluewater or something though!

secon dibs on the brace if arnold will let me have it lol, ill be down blueewater tonight

Well the MSC doesnt allow dibs so i cant do anything to stop him selling it to you!, however im asking on behalf of someone else. I think she's interested so i'l have to get back to you about the price

Arnold

Hey guys it will go to who offers the most for it, £30 is the minimum i'd sell it at sorry if that sounds harsh but the only reason i'm parting with it is because i'm saving for uni in September! so it is Arnolds at £30 unless there is an advance before 4pm of at least £5 once again sorry if you think this is unfair but i did state it would go to the highest offer!

OK £40 goin to OHC as things stand! If no advance before 4pm it will be yours mate!

Sold to ohc_turbo for £40! Just let me know what time your down bluewater and where you wanna meet!

i dont know bluewater that well mate, you name a place thats easy to find and ill be there for 8.00 if thats ok with you, also tell me what car youre going in and ill look out for that

ohc_turbo said:
i dont know bluewater that well mate, you name a place thats easy to find and ill be there for 8.00 if thats ok with you, also tell me what car youre going in and ill look out for that

Hi mate, where do you actually live? Are you going to Bluewater anyway? Just i was planning on watching the footie later? Meeting place at Bluewater... can do Marks n Spencer/ Cinema / Food court Whatever is easiest!

if there is a carpark outside marks and spencer (as its big) ill meet you outside there, i might be able to get there a bit earlier like 7.30 if thats easier for you

ive only been blewater once as i usually go to lakeside as its nearer, i live righ by lakeside so im just over the bridge, ill be in a red micra with pulsar alloys, it wont be hard to miss me, ill try and park in a blatent place and leave my lights on or something

is that better for you at 7.30 outside m&s?

That's pukka Mate! I'll be in a clio mate (silver), pos the micra (BLUE), I'll see you at half seven outside M and S!

Where are my side skirts and arches Djdr1veB1? I paid you back in march and I still havent had anything. You keep emailing me saying you will send them but you havent. You said you would organise a courier and send them asap like 2 weeks ago and still nothing. Whats going on?

Back