red k10 G reg loads of parts

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
WILL NOT BREAK

Right here it goes looking for some interest on this! needs to go because i just havent got the time to work on it anymore! seems a shame for it to go to waste!

its a 1990 G reg Red K10 (registered as 1 litre)

i was planning on putting the ma12 in (which i basically have)

engine is on all the mounts and stuff like that but just not plumbed up, the engine was bougth about 2 months ago from richj, he said it had 70 k on it. i have nothing to prove this but it didnt matter because i was going to rebuild it anyway!

Just had brand new clutch and clutch plate fitted, also the gearbox is a 5 speed not a 4 speed which was on the original!

The shell is in very good nick! no rust, sills are fine, cross member is in good condition aswell! The rear axle was has had a raise put on it so the rear suspension sits about an inch higher, no problems with handling and stuff like that, was going to get a new rear axle because the car has got kyb gas shocks and 35 mm lowering springs which are brand new!

Specs.

MA12 engine approx 70K
5 Speed Gearbox (release bearing replaced aswell)
Foah front bumper
Rear standard but sprayed to match car
Matt Black bonnet and grill
15" Multi stud Alloys with nearly brand new tyres
Full KYB Gas Shocks (x4) and Springs (x4) 35mm lowered
march calipers,pads and vented brakes
Brand new Clutch kit
2 Reds Buckets seats (decent condition, a bit of wear to bolster)
Standard rear seats
Black dashboard (just been resprayed)
Super s dials (tacho etc)
Sports pedals
Medium tinted rear quarters
Bottom spoiler (have a top spoiler but not fitted)
Front top Strutbrace (waiting to be sent)

loads of spares! mainly off the 1 litre engine but that ahd only 40 k on it!
camshaft,sumps etc

What it needs to get running!

needs all plumbing put back into place, needs carb hooked up and fuel lines put in! brakes need putting on as it has none on at the mo, exhaust needs renewing because its old and got a hole in it! needs all the wires put back onto the battery (not a bnig job) and needs coil put back in!

Hand brake could do with being tightened! rear suspension needs puttiung on because front kybs in place but not back ( does have standard suspension on at the mo)

No roof liningwas going to re carpet the whole car and was going to do the roof aswell while i was at it! do have loads of carpet if still wanted!

car has no tax or mot but will NOT break the car under any circumstances needs to go as a whole, will need to be towed/trailered away

pm me for any questions

looking for about £400 ono

PICS HERE http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=24519

lol curtis, you didn't read arnolds IT problem post :p

Yeah engine has 70-something, exact value is on the cars instrument cluster. Will give an exact number if you like.

Ran from the midlands to waterlooville at over 80mph easily. Good engine.

lol curtis, you didn't read arnolds IT problem post :p

Dont see what you mean there...think you need to read that post again and see that i did read it...just suggested the wrong thing as he didnt state what he really wanted to do with it

Also littlewood...i see your point, but if you read the thread it does explain...

this should just be sold as a whole i wish i could come get it but no way am i coming back down to evesham after last time!

Back