• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Been making a new loom and fuse/relay box, old one looks messy, soldering was **** too,
Injector bank 2 sometimes refused to work .
Plus I can solder on the proper plugs for the coils (thanks Adam)
ugesepaz.jpg

egedyde3.jpg

Just a few wires to go....
7yjynapa.jpg

Jus need a 45 bend and this'll be on too
8u6ydumu.jpg

eby8unaj.jpg

Anyone recommend a decent subtle bonnet vent/scoop?

Have a pic if anyone can shop a scoop on for me. ;)

u9usu7ud.jpg

Jus registered with efi tuner studio (should of done this earlier!) and I now have upgraded software that has a cool function.......

Auto tune !!

Sweet! All I have to do is drive it and it sorts the fuel ve map stuff for you :)

Someone said you can rig up a knock sensor that you can plug into some headphones or some witchcraftery like that so I can do the spark map myself by driving,

Anyone heard of doing that, and how ;)

Havnt had a long enough time with it yet to sort it all out, but yiu can watch it work it's magic allready!
Clever stuff

Someone said you can rig up a knock sensor that you can plug into some headphones or some witchcraftery like that so I can do the spark map myself by driving,

Anyone heard of doing that, and how ;)
keep advancing till it det,s i guess neil, then pull it back a few degrees (might be too late then tho !)

Progress is slow I know, but it's still progress

Got all parts on for top mount, bonnet vent comes this week, from a car I doubt you can guess
me7edaza.jpg

ehena9aj.jpg

Had a rag about with laptop plugged in with this new auto tine software, you can feel it doing it's magic and feel more and more power coming on.
I'm jus using the 'safe' map that bloke put on for me, but it's soooo much better than the carb setup allready,

Then a hose popped off the recirculating BOV and lost the j-clip, so that's game over for the day, plus I'm of to classics on the common to look at cool old cars :)

Need some insurance again so I can tune on longer public roads

General whoring pics

pu4ana2e.jpg

enebapy4.jpg
gubybuqa.jpg

ytazu5yg.jpg

This is the generic map that came with the ecu too

e4eqa7u8.jpg

Of for a drive so il upload a quick video in a min

Here's first drive on public roads, still need a few hours of driving to get it right...........notice at the end the boost gauge went all way round! Actuator hose was kinked ooooppps!

Anyway........

Got vent today, perfect size for the top mount intercooler

10 points to the person who can guess which car it's from

usamyqun.jpg

gyqusaje.jpg

6ygevabe.jpg

are9epep.jpg

9y3atu3u.jpg

Sort of thing I was thinking, but bring the black level up above the arch line, like in the pic

I saw that jetta at classics on the common the other week, really did look cool

Back