• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

On these, which wire goes where?

vusepusa.jpg

agyse4u7.jpg

From left to right, as your facing it as in last picture, the numbers are 3-2-1, all I need to know is which is live/ground/ signal

:)

Edit:

Sorry read ur post wrong.

Like an idiot, I tried pulling the old pins out off the plugs so I could reuse them, without taking note off the colours.

I think they were:
Green/red, brown, and yellow

But in what order, I can't remember

Wait wait wait!!!

Ignore me!! I've mixed my tps plug up with the. Coil plugs!! :D

Il go drink some coffee before I stat this again!

Sorry and thanks mate lol

Nope, been really busy with work, and preggers mrs lol.

Done a bit more on the loom, injectors and ignition done....need shielded cable for crank sensor still.
And need to buy a intake air temp sensor and voolant

Do you have to use specific sensors?

I used the standard cg13 coolant sensor for the coolant and then mounted another coolant sensor as a air intake.

Don't think so, bloke said the ecu is set up to use with bosch sensors so best getting one off those, not expensive , just on the to do list lol

How's yours?

It's a horrendous amount off wiring!

Hope I've got it right, coz of or don't work il be all like 'eeeer it's the blue wire?'

Blue was the only coloured wire that was free

It's a horrendous amount off wiring!

Hope I've got it right, coz of or don't work il be all like 'eeeer it's the blue wire?'

Blue was the only coloured wire that was free
LLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLL didnt think of that. sheet blue wire no fun by itself

The mrs is going to see her parents up north all next week, so I hope to have it done over that week, In between fishing, booze and other manly things

I wouldn't be that horrible to somone and sell them somthing I've made!

All parts I've added to this car are transferable to others , so once I've broke/crashed it, all the goodies can come off......not that I plan on doing that anytime soon

I wouldn't be that horrible to somone and sell them somthing I've made!

All parts I've added to this car are transferable to others , so once I've broke/crashed it, all the goodies can come off......not that I plan on doing that anytime soon

Dont forget that whole ST stuff is coming my direction I bloody dibs it

Hello Neil...I must say that for the last 5 hours Ive been totaly captivated by this thread....your determination seems to know no bounds.I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trials and tribulations...the way you overcame them must be inspirational to us all. The help and advice given by other members is fantastic...and they have stayed all the way with you giving encouragement all the way....absolutely fantastic...and congratulations to you both on parenthood....I shall continue to follow you to the very end...the very best of luck to you.
Regards,
Steve.

Hello Neil...I must say that for the last 5 hours Ive been totaly captivated by this thread....your determination seems to know no bounds.I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trials and tribulations...the way you overcame them must be inspirational to us all. The help and advice given by other members is fantastic...and they have stayed all the way with you giving encouragement all the way....absolutely fantastic...and congratulations to you both on parenthood....I shall continue to follow you to the very end...the very best of luck to you.
Regards,
Steve.

Thanks! :)

Mr Pork,
You truly are an inspiration to us all! I've been gradually reading this thread over the last couple of weeks and I am mightily impressed by your workmanship and persistence!
I've only owned my K11 for about a month but have decided to do a manual conversion on it, trying to follow on from your mantra of "how hard can it be, right?" haha
I'll be sure to keep reading this thread and I am happy to offer up my services in any form that they may be of assistance, however the Micra scene in Australia is very K12 rich, so don't expect any decent K10/11 parts :p

Nope :(
Misses tried squeezing baby out 2 months early so been in and out of hospital to keep baby in lol
Should have another go at it later this week. :)

Nearly done,

Jus quick question, any way off figuring out which wire goes where on a tps? Theres 3 lol

Also, there's spare ground pins on the ecu, should I use them for the grounds for the air temp and coolant temp sensor?

Back