Please help...

you will need a female torx socket for those bolts mate :)
Very many thanks frank,

What size I need?

I have order it from Amazon. Since I have broken the 19mm socket which is need for nearly all of the bolts/nuts, I have order them as well.

Regards

dunno mate, i guess they were fitted to clear the abs rings, best get a small set of 3/8 sockets really

Hi frank,

I desperately need your help and advice. The bolts which fit the stabiliser bar does not fit in housed nut on the axle. The bolts removed from the old axle. Looked at nissan4you for a reference and it looks all the same part number. I don't know which car the new axle came from. Its ABS Drum Break axle.

Do I need to rethread the inhoused nut? If yes what type of tap do i need to use?

Is it possibe that the threads are not the same i.e fine/coarse and metric nonmetric?

Please advise.

Rrgards

some models dont have anti roll bars mate, are the brackets there ?

Thanks frank,

Yes the brackets there with welded nut on the other side. Is it possible that they could be two threads? Or thickness/thinness issue? Or do they need rethreading?

I will upload the pictures if I can find a way.

Regards

Thanks frank,

Yes the brackets there with welded nut on the other side. Is it possible that they could be two threads? Or thickness/thinness issue? Or do they need rethreading?

I will upload the pictures if I can find a way.

Regards

It's a normal metric thread. Might be rusted or crossthreaded. Either clean the threads with a tap or u can dremel the old nut off n use new nut bolts

It's a normal metric thread. Might be rusted or crossthreaded. Either clean the threads with a tap or u can dremel the old nut off n use new nut bolts

Thanks pollyp,

I will the cleaning option since removing the nuts are extremely difficult if not impossible.

Any suggestions on how to remove the seized panhard rod bush?

I tried with grinder but injured myself!:)

Regards

I think I have figured it out how to determine the size of the nuts and required tap. Since I have to to work don't have time to measure it. I will report when have time to do it. Off to an 8 hr shift work.

Regards

Thanks pollyp,

I will the cleaning option since removing the nuts are extremely difficult if not impossible.

Any suggestions on how to remove the seized panhard rod bush?

I tried with grinder but injured myself!:)

Regards

the nut is simply tacked at the corners so u just dremel the lower two and pry it off

k750-96-jpg.30760

M10x1.5 afaik

since the whiteline bush insert was the same as the seized inner bush, I left it alone, just trimmed all the rubber off it and slid the new panhard polybush over it.

all power tools are dangerous without proper safety prep and common sense.
proper preparation prevents piss poor performance, that includes personal safety.
if ur unsure, prepare by educating urself, read the manuals, watch videos how to use ur tools, ask a pro for advice.

If I leave it off will it pass MOT?

missing rear swaybar ain't a fail since some basic models don't have em anyway too

the nut is simply tacked at the corners so u just dremel the lower two and pry it off

k750-96-jpg.30760

M10x1.5 afaik

since the whiteline bush insert was the same as the seized inner bush, I left it alone, just trimmed all the rubber off it and slid the new panhard polybush over it.

all power tools are dangerous without proper safety prep and common sense.
proper preparation prevents piss poor performance, that includes personal safety.
if ur unsure, prepare by educating urself, read the manuals, watch videos how to use ur tools, ask a pro for advice.

missing rear swaybar ain't a fail since some basic models don't have em anyway too

Very many thanks pollyp,

I will look again and share the result here.

On the size of thread after reading a bit from the old posts, (when I was repairing the red 2years ago) I found its M10x1.25.

Regars

Very many thanks pollyp,

I will look again and share the result here.

On the size of thread after reading a bit from the old posts, (when I was repairing the red 2years ago) I found its M10x1.25.

Regars

just a min, I'll go check my tap set...mines's M10 x 1.5

I browed a 1.5 and a 1.25 taps from a garage it seems none would work.

Apparently the bolt which I removed from the original axle is 1.25 as can be seen here .

Regards

Update:

Could not remove the welded nut. Tried both m10 1.5 and m10 1.25 taps but could not anything.

Used a M8 bolt instead of m10 with couple of washers on both sides. Since it too dark could not make a video to share here.

I found a different issue today!

The screen wash is not working checked fuses its ok.

Any ideas what to look for and to look for? Please help.

Regards

Back