Please help with pipes

Hello every one,

On the way back from Tesco the mid box came off. Last year some horse tail came out of the tail. Now the question is do i need to replace the mid part and the tail box or only the mid part?

The 2nd question is any mid and tail will do or there is good bad and the ugly as well?

Both the centre and the tail from carparts4less costs 46.67 and its "klarius"? Is good bad or okay?

Do they come with all necessary part or I have buy extras i.e. gaskets and hangers etc?

Please help

Regards

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Last edited:

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Cut the rubbers, they are probably worn anyway. You will probably need to buy the gaskets and rubber hangers separately. A good car spares shop should be able to provide you with all parts needed. Also some exhaust assembly paste is useful.

OP
OP
H
Cut the rubbers, they are probably worn anyway. You will probably need to buy the gaskets and rubber hangers separately. A good car spares shop should be able to provide you with all parts needed. Also some exhaust assembly paste is useful.
ThanksSuperUno,

I have ordered the exhaust from carparts4less. Since do not have the use of car and relying on public transport can not go shop around. I have to order online. But the defficulty is that I don't know what to order.

Regards

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Micra Sports Club mobile app