Pics - finally

R

Ray1

Hi all

Had the car back for a while now after someone smaked into my back bumper at a roundabout. Cleaned it up today, heres some pics...p.s..you can see the damage to the drivers side wing in one of the pics. Was there when i purchased the car, havn't been bothered to repair/replace it, altough I have a dark green wing i brought ages ago, i'll see what happens. The drivers side is the bad side really, a good few dents and a scratch on the door.

18-Pic1.JPG

22-Pic2.JPG

27-Pic4.JPG

11-Pic3.JPG

1-Pic5.JPG

22-Pic6.JPG

16-Pic7.JPG

covering your plate with paper seems a bit extereme to me, why not use MS paint to cover it? Not that it helps, people can't do anything with your reg plate and its probably seen by lots of people every day.

Ian said:
covering your plate with paper seems a bit extereme to me, why not use MS paint to cover it? Not that it helps, people can't do anything with your reg plate and its probably seen by lots of people every day.

Very true Ian. I just saw people covering it on here before and copied them. Paper and tape were in car so thought lets just get it out the way. I wouldn't call it extreme to be honest, if you want to use the PC to do it, thats fine, if you'd rather use a bit of paper and tape, fine also. Cheers.

goldstar0011 said:
Doing the vertical rear wiper mod would make the boot look cleaner but very nice looking indeed
Agreed, horizontal ?, lower it as well so it doesn't make it look like it's on stilts, and those wheels look good with a black car, very smart, nice one.

squarepants said:
whats up with the rear wiper? it looks to big and looks likes its off an other car?

The garage put it on when the car went in for repair, think it's off a facelift..but im happy with it!

Clean and tidy, have you got any plans 4it?I remember when mine looked liked that, along time ago!

benmicrasr said:
Clean and tidy, have you got any plans 4it?I remember when mine looked liked that, along time ago!
I've got an almost brand new K&N induction kit at home, had it on for a while. then took it off to see how much extra fuel it was using... haven't been bothered to put it back on!..love the sound of it though

any front tints on any vehicle from 1986 on wards is illegal...... every manufacturer after 1986tinted the glass to 7% from the factory..... any additions to this will push the tint over the limit....

even smoking in your car can push them over the limit..

and contrary to popular belief....its not that you cant see out. but the police cant see in......they cant see whos driving....or what they might be doing, or more importantly not doing, ie wearing clothes or a seat belt, or answering the phone..etc etc

so no they arent legal..... sorry ray, but if you get stopped by the fuzz, or VOSA, they will tell you to take em off there and then.....

and saying that it passed an mot with them on is no excuse either.... as they dont test your side windows on an mot.... only the windscreen....

love the blackness though...

Back